Beckijones4 #58 I can taste the taste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a fought
When Paige gets up the duff in about 12 months, do you reckon Becki will demand to be a birthing partner? 😬 Never going to miss that is she!
Think 12 months is optimistic, 6 kids by the time Becki has seen a real Penis

• Haha
Reactions: 14
An old clip of Pauline Fowler popped up on my FYP. Someone has only tagged their mate in it saying doesn’t Ricketts look rough here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im pretty sure she’s up the duff now and that’s why she’s not been around Auntue Dreamliner-she’s doing a-Kylie Jenner! 🤫

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’d put money on at least one name being Mercedes or Bentley 👶👶

If Bison ever had a calf she’s going with either Paige Jr or Brooklyn.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why has she put her christmas bedding on already though? Is she not gonna change it now for 3 weeks? 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s messed up her hair big time! It was the one and only redeeming feature that she potentially had (even though it wasn’t styled, was flat and full of dandruff)

Now it’s just a greasy flat helmet against her head and a horrible murky black grey colour. it looks like she’s starting balding a little as well.

IMG_8357.png

hair before
IMG_8358.jpeg

IMG_8356.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s messed up her hair big time! It was the one and only redeeming feature that she potentially had (even though it wasn’t styled, was flat and full of dandruff)

Now it’s just a greasy flat helmet against her head and a horrible murky black grey colour. it looks like she’s starting balding a little as well.

View attachment 2612668

hair before
View attachment 2612678
View attachment 2612679
it looks like it stinks. Cigarette smoke clings to hair and she’s not washing it very often. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Diet effects hair and skin. Her hair is screaming for nutrients! She looks so unwell.

Reactions: 10
“I also changed my bedding” how is that ‘something’ like I think nothing of changing my bedding? It’s like announcing “I washed my hands” bleeping fat scruff

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“I also changed my bedding” how is that ‘something’ like I think nothing of changing my bedding? It’s like announcing “I washed my hands” bleeping fat scruff
She wants praise for the bare bleeping minimum, lazy bleep

Reactions: 11
Becoration: noun. A nasty plastic item usually bought for less than a pound from B&M

to Becorate: verb. To bastardise your ma’s spare room with becorations

Please submit that for next thread title
I love this, but Tattle won’t let us put ‘tit’ in the title,

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She wants praise for the bare bleeping minimum, lazy bleep
She’s so bleeping weird and not in the edgy way she thinks. I’m weird af but not in a lazy, smelly, fat, overgrown, hunch back way like who makes a deal of doing something that most people do weekly? ”I also brushed my teeth?“ will be the next announcement, even my 7 yo knows that bedding needs to be changed weekly and more in the summer and DEFINITELY more when she munches crap in bed like crisps etc, not full blown troughs of curry, roasts & burgers 🤢. I bet Cath did it for her the fat troll. She’d be out of breath pulling the covers over her at night. Who gets in a clean bed without washing their hair? Gets in a ”clean” bed with greasy and dandruff covered hair and honking so it’s filthy instantly and won’t be changed for another month. Fat scruffy peasant

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve got a friend who insists on decorating her room for Halloween and Christmas

It’s like the only thing she has to look forward to, she does huge lists of what she’s going to do each day to “prepare”

She’s also unemployed so maybe it’s something to do with that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.