Beckijones4 #58 I can taste the taste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lived in England a few years ago and any house I was in always had kitchen, living and dining rooms, whereas in Ireland majority have their tables in the kitchen and just a living room. I know not the same everywhere and every house but I’m guessing where Ian has his gaming room would have been the dining room? And for the life of me, as grown adults with a large family/so many grandkids who clearly visit frequently, I can’t imagine why you’d give up a room for something so stupid as gaming.
I find it cringe that adult men have an actual gaming room. It’s a bit entitled when u have a family.

Reactions: 15
Why has she gone to watch her great nephew in a school play. What the duck sort of weirdo does that
She loves doing stuff like that as she’s got nothing else to do so it’s a day out for her and then she can tell her sad followers that family is everything and how much she loves being there for them and she’s such a good Auntie they reply. I see through you Rebecca short for Becki .. you aren’t an amazing Auntie, you just have no life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she doing an advent calendar opening for a calendar that is the same thing everyday 😭

Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure that’s a mirror 🤣💀
It is Lol.. it’s been mentioned a few times on here. It needs adding to the wiki 😂 Becki has a mirror in her bedroom, it is not a f
How is she so devoid of any personality at all yet so, so bleeping deathly irritating 💀
This is very accurate
---
Wiki needs updating , dead naan: Xmas Angel.
Stolen from 2 different comments .. Fred suggestion: Beckeration, she’s a simple fat girl
---
Becki please, My 8 year old knows not to have things hanging over a lit candle ffs 🤦
Becki starting a fire in her own bedroom from playing grown up and pretending she’s decorating her house at Xmas, I think would be Cath’s last straw.
---
Someone mentioned Becki looks like her hair is thinning. Well when you don’t wash your hair regularly and let it get really greasy (I’m not talking normal greasy I’m talking Becki greasy) it damages the hair follicle over time & your hair can start to fall out. I was really ill a few years ago and was almost bedridden for a month .. my hygiene was gross, I just felt so awful. When I eventually washed my hair loads fell out !

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I find it cringe that adult men have an actual gaming room. It’s a bit entitled when u have a family.
My ex and his brother still lived at home. Ex turned dining room into his gaming/bedroom room and before we broke up his mother was demanding she have her room back because the family was beginning to grow.. but for Ian to want to do that they should of kicked Becki out and used that room. I’d say cath has little to no say on anything in that house

Reactions: 4
a bit morbid but what happens when her parents pass? does she get their house? could she keep up with the bills/mortage/rent ? it would turn into a pig sty instantly. i genuinely think thats the only way she'll ever not be living with her parents lol. if she was gonna move out she would've done it by now i think, i mean what is she waiting for? you can get a 3 bed house for under a grand a month rent where she lives?! *cries in london rent crisis*

• Heart
Reactions: 7
a bit morbid but what happens when her parents pass? does she get their house? could she keep up with the bills/mortage/rent ? it would turn into a pig sty instantly. i genuinely think thats the only way she'll ever not be living with her parents lol. if she was gonna move out she would've done it by now i think, i mean what is she waiting for? you can get a 3 bed house for under a grand a month rent where she lives?! *cries in london rent crisis*
What I don’t get is how much she talks about enjoying her job. Wether we think she’s a freak or not (I for one wouldn’t let her near my kids) she seems to of enjoyed work. Why isn’t she trying to get a job in the same sector again

Reactions: 9
What I don’t get is how much she talks about enjoying her job. Wether we think she’s a freak or not (I for one wouldn’t let her near my kids) she seems to of enjoyed work. Why isn’t she trying to get a job in the same sector again
And the counterpoint to this is she's probably undone any hopes of working in that sector again. The gaps in her CV, if she puts "content creator" and they see the flagrant breaches of common safeguarding knowledge, you'd hope she'd never be hired again.

Reactions: 10
Why is she doing an advent calendar opening for a calendar that is the same thing everyday 😭
Exactly this. The fact she was gifted an advent calendar off pretty little thing when the fat bastard is the polar opposite of a pretty little thing. Not even that, she rarely wears makeup, she’s not a girly girl that will get the use out of any of those products. #giftedtomypaigey annoys me so much big companies gifting tit like that to people with no thought behind it. She is just a fat ugly whale!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And the counterpoint to this is she's probably undone any hopes of working in that sector again. The gaps in her CV, if she puts "content creator" and they see the flagrant breaches of common safeguarding knowledge, you'd hope she'd never be hired again.
But the lazy basterd doesn’t even try is my point 😂 you’re dead anyway 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.