Beckijones4 #58 I can taste the taste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I am quite possibly the most heartless bleep but calling that £1.50 angel after her nan 💀 you're THIRTY. THIRTY YEARS OLD.
20210121_124502.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’ve never know anyone as style’less’ as her! Her bedroom reminds me of the set of a police crime drama, set in a inner city tower block from the 1990s

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The bedding doesn’t really match but you know, it’s Christmas’ Are you fuckimg illiterate, what does that even mean

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How is she so devoid of any personality at all yet so, so bleeping deathly irritating 💀

• Haha
What’s funny is she actually reminds me of my brother (we don’t get along so don’t worry - it’s not too harsh). He too is in his 30s, lives with our parents with no goals, and is eating himself to death

I’m wondering how I can set them up, maybe leave him in Home Bargains and have them both romantically reach for the same tub of celebrations and lock piggy eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What’s funny is she actually reminds me of my brother (we don’t get along so don’t worry - it’s not too harsh). He too is in his 30s, lives with our parents with no goals, and is eating himself to death

I’m wondering how I can set them up, maybe leave him in Home Bargains and have them both romantically reach for the same tub of celebrations and lock piggy eyes
We have similar brothers 👋🏻 I sympathise deeply.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

You could start a dating agency like that one on the undateables. ‘Fat fucks find love’

• Haha
I KNEW there’d be a gonk involved.

I mean it’s the saddest ugliest tree in history. It’s Ricketts in Christmas tree form.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I remember the night she debuted that spotty sack and was complimented on this fread. Unforgivable really. Chopping block being set up as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Never in my 40 years have seen such a tacky set up for xmas. Shes a toddler in a bisons body. She must be simple to even think it looks good!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.