Beckijones4 #58 I can taste the taste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know how Catherine Tates Nan cackles? That’s exactly what I sound like right now.
Becks Decs: What a load of old tit 😆😆😆
Becorations:

Rule 1 - spend 3.50 on B&M or Home Bargains
Rule 2 - scatter around ya bedroom at your mas
Rule 3 - at the end it’ll almost look as if you haven’t bothered.

Becorations.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Becorations:

Becorations.
Becorations MUST be included in the new thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not her calling the Xmas angel after her nan. ARE WE SURE SHES NOT SPESH!? I say that as a neurospicy person myself. Jesus wept she is simple gal

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Becorations:

Becorations.
Sitting on the bottom of my kids bed waiting until he falls asleep and you know when your trying to hold in a laugh so much that you end up coughing up a lung.. BECORATIONS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 im dying

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine trying to hear the little kids singing and you can’t because there’s a hairy fat troll hunched over with her phone out, rifling through a bag of chicken bites with her sausage fingers. Eyes watering from the stench.
I’m actually Mutley laughing and crying at this, full on tears 😭😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her bedroom looks like the set of the Queen Vic living room in 2003, if that makes senseum?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just had a fought
When Paige gets up the duff in about 12 months, do you reckon Becki will demand to be a birthing partner? 😬 Never going to miss that is she!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Those PLT lashes she got in the advent look awfulllll, I can't wait to see her try and wear them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s such a sad bleep isn’t she 😅 I only just noticed the N Y letters in her bedroom too 🙃 She just can’t let it go can she

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That would be alright if it was just her and ricketts there but her poor mum and dad wouldn't deserve that big oaf burning their house down 😂
Ricketts survived the great fire of London, he can survive again 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not her calling the Xmas angel after her nan. ARE WE SURE SHES NOT SPESH!? I say that as a neurospicy person myself. Jesus wept she is simple gal
First and foremost she is a lazy oaf, but if she did have needs it would probably be something like dyslexia (I have it myself). She’s said that she used to hide in the toilets at primary school during lessons. Am sure the teachers just loved her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s such a sad bleep isn’t she 😅 I only just noticed the N Y letters in her bedroom too 🙃 She just can’t let it go can she
They are special. As are the decorative Harry Potter books, with the corner turned down on page 4 of the first one when it all got a bit too tricky for her.
---
Becki please, My 8 year old knows not to have things hanging over a lit candle ffs 🤦
Angel Naan is definitely going to boot that candle over as soon as becki falls asleep.
That thing is more haunted than Ricketts.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you know what I have in my bedroom? A basket of washing that needs putting away another full of ironing, a lamp that needs a new bulb, kids crap that needs putting away etc. What I don't have as a fully functioning adult is a crappy fake tree with my dead nan stuck on the top and a hideous Christmas duvet. She really needs to grow the duck up and start acting her 31 years of age!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
First and foremost she is a lazy oaf, but if she did have needs it would probably be something like dyslexia (I have it myself). She’s said that she used to hide in the toilets at primary school during lessons. Am sure the teachers just loved her 🙄
Probabaly just shitting herself as per she is now.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.