Beckijones4 #5 Shaky fork B, eyes rolling to the ceiling. Vidyums and potatyums has got tattle reeling.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't abide the frantic eyes either. You can see all of her reward centre synapses are firing whenever she puts something high calorie in her gob.

Reactions: 8
Chubs is really happy she’s been featured on her local paper’s website. I’m 100% sure she’ll be quitting her job (that she only seems to go to once or twice a week anyway?) soon to be a full time ‘influencer’.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think everyone has potential to be “pretty” she mightn’t be your typical Instagram influencer type pretty but I agree there’s so many things she could do to improve her looks. She needs to start by buying clothes that are her actual size, the big square boxy T-shirts she gets make her look twice her size. Stop using crappy cheap products on her hair that make it just look lank and greasy. Invest in good skincare, she has the money to be going and getting good facials every so often. Buy a decent light weight foundation like bare minerals or something, she wears rimmel which because she doesn’t prep her face properly it just sinks into her pores. She needs to find a foundation that agrees with her skin type. Oh give me a day with Becky and I’d have her like a new woman 🤣

• Heart
She looks really swollen and puffy of a morning especially round the eyes. That can be a warning sign for sleep apnoea (which she probably has because she’s very top heavy around her neck/shoulders/chest/back) or for kidney problems which she probs has due to her horrific diet

Reactions: 3
I'm gonna be so honest here in saying I think some of the hate this girl gets is so unnecessary! Really she's pretty unproblematic, she doesn't seem coniving like half of the other big 'creators'... I think she's just a girl who struggles with her weight, like alot of us do but unfortunately for her she tried to use tiktok to help her not realising that she will get pulled everytime she fails, so has tried to play into the gimmick and comments because deep down she's absolutely mortified and anxious to duck about it all! I dunno, she just really seems like a girl who if you messaged her with any problems she'd go out of her way to help you, even if she had nothing to actually give you... if ya get me! Yes she could eat better, yes she could put abit more effort into the way she looks, but couldn't we all? I think this girl has her heart in the right place and think she needs a bit of a break! I could be completely wrong but I like to think im a good judge of character and I really think she deserves abit of slack! X

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm gonna be so honest here in saying I think some of the hate this girl gets is so unnecessary! Really she's pretty unproblematic, she doesn't seem coniving like half of the other big 'creators'... I think she's just a girl who struggles with her weight, like alot of us do but unfortunately for her she tried to use tiktok to help her not realising that she will get pulled everytime she fails, so has tried to play into the gimmick and comments because deep down she's absolutely mortified and anxious to duck about it all! I dunno, she just really seems like a girl who if you messaged her with any problems she'd go out of her way to help you, even if she had nothing to actually give you... if ya get me! Yes she could eat better, yes she could put abit more effort into the way she looks, but couldn't we all? I think this girl has her heart in the right place and think she needs a bit of a break! I could be completely wrong but I like to think im a good judge of character and I really think she deserves abit of slack! X
I agree, I’m all for a bit of piss taking out of ‘um’ and the daft face slimming filter but she’s not deserving of the absolute assassination she gets on here! Especially now she’s not promoting 5 takeaways a week.

Reactions: 10
I agree, I think she's pretty harmless. If the worse thing about her is that's she's overweight then so what. My only think I dislike is that she films herself eating. I hate anyone doing that 😂

Reactions: 10
Oh yeah I cant stand seeing or hearing anyone eat haha but nah, I genuinely think she seems a lovely girl! Maybe a switch up on her content might help people see past her weight/food!

Reactions: 4
You’re right she is harmless. I think she is ignorant to a lot of issues in life. I feel like it’s a shame that she has such a large platform and isn’t using it that well- what’s the point of her having management if they aren’t helping her in a moral way? I do however see that she does contradictary things- doesn’t warrant hate, criticism is fair though, and it’s a shame that she lacks that insight. She does appear quite innocent and naive, some of it is quite petty her fashion is awful but tbh fashion isn’t catered for plus sizes, and she seems happy enough with her choices. I don’t think her living at home is a massive issue either, she doesn’t have a partner, or an income that would facilitate moving out to an decent level either so is probably a bit ‘trapped’.
Overall though when I see her comments on her tiktok they aren’t that bad. Yes I see alot of those ‘I can’t keep defending you’ but that’s 12 year olds commenting it because they know it winds her up. And I see alot of comments about her food- but again the just another treat ones are morons ripping her silly slogan- but where was her management in guiding her?! I think a lot of people would also agree that she isn’t problematic like some bigger influencers, but on the flip side she does have a lot of followers 300K and has taken on some pretty diabolical deals that she should have really thought about before agreeing too, especially considering her influential following - her deal with that shoddy essay writing company comes to mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The only person she is harming is herself. Her content revolves around food, and she will continue to be trolled by kids and criticised for her choices. Suppose she completely moved away from videos of close ups stuffing her face, & the childish talk of it being her favourite / so so nice,,?. She said she is really into walking recently, take us on some nice walks, one’s that don’t enjoy shopping trips / retail parks / food. talk to the viewers about the interests listed on that things I can talk about one. Deep dive some titanic stories, or some space stories. The trolls would get bored with non food content and soon lose interest in commenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The only person she is harming is herself. Her content revolves around food, and she will continue to be trolled by kids and criticised for her choices. Suppose she completely moved away from videos of close ups stuffing her face, & the childish talk of it being her favourite / so so nice,,?. She said she is really into walking recently, take us on some nice walks, one’s that don’t enjoy shopping trips / retail parks / food. talk to the viewers about the interests listed on that things I can talk about one. Deep dive some titanic stories, or some space stories. The trolls would get bored with non food content and soon lose interest in commenting.
But by them commenting she's getting money in her creators fund. It might be pennys but those add up and the trolls who interact with her videos in any way are doing her afavour. She knows exactly how to get the right attention. Haven't you noticed that whatever we comment about on here intensifies on the videos? Like the yum at the ends of words. Or the so so nice? The same with a nice little treat. She's playing us all for fools.

Having sad that, the amount of bullying, fake accounts made to bully her etc turns my stomach. Someone on here called her chubs and I felt terrible. But maybe that's just the fat girl in me sympathising with her.

Reactions: 4
I think the problem with Becki is she just triggers people for some reason. For me I cannot stand her and her little habits. They for some reason really really irritate me but guess what I have to watch her !! Who’s the idiot as I guess it pays for her ‘lifestyle’. I’m not fattest and not thin myself. I like Christy Collins a and Heather Dingers as they are funny and engaging but both do the same content as Becki. Becki isn’t funny She’s from the Sevda school. Bland and ‘sweet’ I actually think that Becki isn’t as sweet as she comes across. She’s ignorant for sure but I think she is a spoilt princess who is a bit arrogant now Anyone can come across on a 60 sec video as nice and say be kind Even me !!

Reactions: 14
You know that video of the dinner her Dad made. The lovely rich looking stew?
What was with the inflection in her tone when she first showed it, as if it was naff or shite or something? Then by end of the vid its her absolute faaaave.
What a weirdling.

Reactions: 3
I think the problem with Becki is she just triggers people for some reason. For me I cannot stand her and her little habits. They for some reason really really irritate me but guess what I have to watch her !! Who’s the idiot as I guess it pays for her ‘lifestyle’. I’m not fattest and not thin myself. I like Christy Collins a and Heather Dingers as they are funny and engaging but both do the same content as Becki. Becki isn’t funny She’s from the Sevda school. Bland and ‘sweet’ I actually think that Becki isn’t as sweet as she comes across. She’s ignorant for sure but I think she is a spoilt princess who is a bit arrogant now Anyone can come across on a 60 sec video as nice and say be kind Even me !!
I couldn't care less about how she looks or her weight, but that shaky fork thing will forever do my absolute nut in.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know that video of the dinner her Dad made. The lovely rich looking stew?
What was with the inflection in her tone when she first showed it, as if it was naff or shite or something? Then by end of the vid its her absolute faaaave.
What a weirdling.
Haha I noticed, it was really weird wasn’t it? It went from ‘so this is my dad’s favourite, he made it’ 🙄🥱😕 but then two seconds later ‘it’s my fave, so so nice nice!!!’ 😀😍👌

it’s like she forgot the personality she’s trying to portray and had to quickly ramp it up

Reactions: 6
I personally think she’s a twit! She’s not that harmless IMO she’s an arrogant game player. She knows exactly what she’s doing. She’s goading people to comment/troll her. Then acts all whoa is me’ she could easily filter out the trolls EASILY but she’s doesn’t cos it’s making her money. She’s basically sitting back doing deliberate things that she knows annoys people, then watches 50% of her comments troll her (some aren’t even trolling they are people genuinely trying to help and offer advice) then the other 50% jump to her defence, sometimes these little knobs actually get nasty and personal whilst defending Becki. She’s selling herself for a couple quid, and that’s sad. She sits on lives acting like a teenager to engage (very very wrong) she doesn’t show the real her. She’s not harmless at all. She’s a fake. Everything I dislike about her has nothing to do with how she looks.
She thinks she’s so clever just now, but couple years from now she won’t be on tiktok she won’t have her teenage fans fawning over her. She will be the same creepy 30 year old who’s made couple quid from a platform but she’s not got any dignity!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her comments are mainly a school playground fight between two gangs of kids, who enjoy goading each other. It’s not even about Becki beyond the first triggering comment. None of them actually give a duck about her. She deffo doesn’t care about her supporters, she only shines the spotlight on the trolls.

I personally think she’s a twit! She’s not that harmless IMO she’s an arrogant game player. She knows exactly what she’s doing. She’s goading people to comment/troll her. Then acts all whoa is me’ she could easily filter out the trolls EASILY but she’s doesn’t cos it’s making her money. She’s basically sitting back doing deliberate things that she knows annoys people, then watches 50% of her comments troll her (some aren’t even trolling they are people genuinely trying to help and offer advice) then the other 50% jump to her defence, sometimes these little knobs actually get nasty and personal whilst defending Becki. She’s selling herself for a couple quid, and that’s sad. She sits on lives acting like a teenager to engage (very very wrong) she doesn’t show the real her. She’s not harmless at all. She’s a fake. Everything I dislike about her has nothing to do with how she looks.
She thinks she’s so clever just now, but couple years from now she won’t be on tiktok she won’t have her teenage fans fawning over her. She will be the same creepy 30 year old who’s made couple quid from a platform but she’s not got any dignity!
You hit the nail on the head. Everything I dislike about her has nothing to do with her weight. EXCEPT the crappy thinning filter annoys the tits off me.

Ok this is a petty thing to pick up on but what is the deal with how she drinks a cup of tea? It’s like she just lets her top lip go in for a bit of a paddle. I don’t understand how she gets any tea in her actual gob drinking or the way she does.
Omg finally someone else said it. It irks the life out of me. Like I get it, it’s obviously a hot liquid but wait for it to cool a bit before taking the portion of the video?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.