Beckijones4 #5 Shaky fork B, eyes rolling to the ceiling. Vidyums and potatyums has got tattle reeling.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys today she went to “frodshyum”😭😭 she has to be having us on
how is it supposed to be said? I heard her Say hadto get my dad some Fings. Agree though she is having us on/ very sloppy with her presentation of herself. If I ever get corrected because I mispronounce something/ make a mistake/typo then I don’t take it as a criticism I just take note not to do it again. Sometimes I don’t think it matters but when she is an influencerand is producing sloppy content then she should take note.

I typically don’t care if I do a typo in more of a social situation but if I was sending emails/ talking to people and mispronouncing at work then you need to sharpen up.

influencers can’t take criticism, it’s really pathetic of them all. They all have to cry wolf.

slightly off topic, but can anyone remember whenzoella got called out for ghost writing and that advent calendar but rather than own up to her mistakes of being deceiving she made out everyone was a hater. Of course somepeople are extreme with their hate, however most was valid criticism.

these people would not survive in the real world. Somehow they are but I assume beckigets on by at work because it’s a low responsibility role and part time. And Zoe is fortunate because of money.

Reactions: 5
how is it supposed to be said? I heard her Say hadto get my dad some Fings. Agree though she is having us on/ very sloppy with her presentation of herself. If I ever get corrected because I mispronounce something/ make a mistake/typo then I don’t take it as a criticism I just take note not to do it again. Sometimes I don’t think it matters but when she is an influencerand is producing sloppy content then she should take note.

I typically don’t care if I do a typo in more of a social situation but if I was sending emails/ talking to people and mispronouncing at work then you need to sharpen up.

influencers can’t take criticism, it’s really pathetic of them all. They all have to cry wolf.

slightly off topic, but can anyone remember whenzoella got called out for ghost writing and that advent calendar but rather than own up to her mistakes of being deceiving she made out everyone was a hater. Of course somepeople are extreme with their hate, however most was valid criticism.

these people would not survive in the real world. Somehow they are but I assume beckigets on by at work because it’s a low responsibility role and part time. And Zoe is fortunate because of money.
i think it’s more the fact she emphasises the “um” at the ends of words, even words that don’t end in “um”. Like she pronounced Frodsham correctly but emphasiseed the “um” at the end and I think it’s because she’s read on here we’ve mentioned it previously.

agree with all your points completely - people could criticise influencers in the kindest way to even help them, and they take it so bad. Don’t put your whole life out there for everyone to see and not expect any criticism!

Reactions: 5
i think it’s more the fact she emphasises the “um” at the ends of words, even words that don’t end in “um”. Like she pronounced Frodsham correctly but emphasiseed the “um” at the end and I think it’s because she’s read on here we’ve mentioned it previously.

agree with all your points completely - people could criticise influencers in the kindest way to even help them, and they take it so bad. Don’t put your whole life out there for everyone to see and not expect any criticism!
no doubt she says it weird I have never heard of the place, but she does pronounce things weird. How many times does someone need to highlight an issueto her and she takes no notice.

the same with her making out being called a treat queen is a bad thing now. When she has mercy all about treats. She is the queen of mixed messages.

Reactions: 3
I’ve not watched the video but she’s probably not far off the pronunciation it’s pronounced Frod shum it’s quite a nice little village about 15 mins from Ellesmere Port- not a lot there though so wonder what she went for?

Reactions: 1
I’ve not watched the video but she’s probably not far off the pronunciation it’s pronounced Frod shum it’s quite a nice little village about 15 mins from Ellesmere Port- not a lot there though so wonder what she went for?
Ummm scotch egg. That I have to admit looked really nice lol x

Reactions: 2

This account has all the proof of the face slimming filters, that she clearly edits her pictures and you can see a massive difference in her appearance depending on who has control of the camera. If you met her in real life you wouldn't recognize her as she looks nothing like how she portrays herself on here.
Honestly she annoys the tit out of me. But what a sad little life to make a whole frigging video about it. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Honestly I don't think she looks THAT different with the slimming filters on. Her face still looks 'big' to me.

Reactions: 1
she did pronounce it correctly, just emphasised the “yum” at the end because it’s been mentioned here and since then she’s been doing that with more words. It just annoys me how much she emphasised it, like the ending was an entirely different word 😂 she went to a bakery there

she did pronounce it correctly, just emphasised the “yum” at the end because it’s been mentioned here and since then she’s been doing that with more words. It just annoys me how much she emphasised it, like the ending was an entirely different word 😂 she went to a bakery there
Frodshumyum…..maybe she’s renamed it because all she did was get food from there? 😂

• Haha
She is the most sloppiest eater ever, The toast not fitting in her fat gob. Plus she looks rough as toast in the morning, pun intended. Not that I’m a picture of beauty first thing but she just looks so washed out and exhausted

• Haha
She is the most sloppiest eater ever, The toast not fitting in her fat gob. Plus she looks rough as toast in the morning, pun intended. Not that I’m a picture of beauty first thing but she just looks so washed out and exhausted
She really does, for someone who has no kids, no home to run, a part time easy job. She should be up with spring in her step.

Reactions: 7
She really does, for someone who has no kids, no home to run, a part time easy job. She should be up with spring in her step.
I don't think she's a well woman. There's a good chance she's got sleep apnea due to her weight.

Reactions: 4
She honestly could be a pretty girl, but she makes herself sooo unpretty. Eats like such a woman, I’ve seen toddlers eat better. That thing she does with her eyes is honestly so gross, I know she loves her food but the widening of the eyes makes her looks so glutinous like she can’t ram it it faster. Her hair could be so nice is she bothered to make an effort. I understand for work just tie it back but she’s so basic. Non of this is weight related at all as her weight is nothing to do with how ugly she makes herself. Plus those fingers when she’s talking WTF she looks like a right twit!!

Reactions: 10
She honestly could be a pretty girl, but she makes herself sooo unpretty. Eats like such a woman, I’ve seen toddlers eat better. That thing she does with her eyes is honestly so gross, I know she loves her food but the widening of the eyes makes her looks so glutinous like she can’t ram it it faster. Her hair could be so nice is she bothered to make an effort. I understand for work just tie it back but she’s so basic. Non of this is weight related at all as her weight is nothing to do with how ugly she makes herself. Plus those fingers when she’s talking WTF she looks like a right twit!!
I think it’s a stretch to say she could be pretty but I get totally what you’re saying. She doesn’t make the best of herself. However she totally believes all the ‘beautiful and stunning’ comments she gets from her fans and is starting to get a bit arrogant.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.