Beckijones4 #5 Shaky fork B, eyes rolling to the ceiling. Vidyums and potatyums has got tattle reeling.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou to @RachRN86 for the thread name!!

Someone will probably be able to do a much better recap but here’s a basic one.
Our Becky is still much of the same HOWEVER this seems to be her longest stint of eating healthier than she has done before - seems to be a little decrease on her takeaways, but not her meals out and sugary coffee shop drinks.
Becks still insists on saying “um” at the end of her vediums, much to our annoyance. She’s recently had her hair done in a garage, still blowing us kisses and doing facial expressions only a mother could love.

Her dancing has not improved, as there’s nothing that can be improved from standing in one spot, legs strapped together and bending over like she needs a tit and can’t find a toilet.

Her what I eat in a days are still as irritating as ever, shaking her fork at us, rolling her eyes to the sky and making noises that make me want to pass away. She also recently made some watery cream cheese that made the whole comment section violently sick.

All in all, she’s still an overgrown child, being driven to Asda, Starbucks, and of course, Nando’s 👍

Anything else to add tattlers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That yellow blonde only highlights the redness on her face. This is the kind of stuff you should know at 30, I get terrible redness too and I'd never go that colour.

Reactions: 8
With that blonde hair and red face she looks like one of those squashum sweets

385A1BF1-433A-4503-91CD-C354345B87F2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aww the male version of her, William is trying to post “funny” tiktoks that aren’t funny at all to make it seem like he has a personality yet when he’s live all he does is smack his lips while eating another takeaway while he bores viewers to death. You’re not funny no matter how hard you try mate. And if you want to show that you have a personality, how about actually acting like it when you’re live. Xx

Reactions: 11
You can still see her grey hairs.. I'd annoyed paying for brassy hair and grey still in my hair. She's loving herself tho..

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think that salon vid was an ad of some description? She's tagged them and asked everyone to follow...

Even if it's a discount or a freebie she needs to declare. Might report her again.

Reactions: 9
She’s definitely following everyone’s favourite pseudo-nutrition diet, Slimming World. That stock and cream cheese thing is one of their “carbonara” recipes. Unlimited white pasta and potatums, the ideal diet for r becks x

Reactions: 10
Loooool the video of her airing out her haters on TikTok and she can’t even spell you’re correctly. I give up. She actually loves the attention

• Haha
Found you guys!
I'm bored of the diet videums. How long do we reckon she's sticking at it this time?

Ahh I wish she’d listen to the comments and do a calorie deficit. Sw is a business. It wants you to go back! Or it would have 100% success rate and barely have anyone returning. Her lifestyle means she loves take out food and they are syn heavy. Just work out your tdee for goodness sake and take 500-800 off per day

Reactions: 11
I wish she’d stop shaking the bleeping forks and doing that bizarre pointing thing at the words on the screen. Makes her look an absolute IDIOT

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really winds me up that when 'influencers' choose to sell themselves publicly as a product but then won't accept any bad reviews. Cruel comments are not ok but the ones she complains about are mostly just valid negative opinions. Either get over it or stop posting.

Reactions: 10
Just seen her what I eat in a day from yesterday and she only shows her drink and bacon roll from Costa but if you go on her friends tiktok she shows that’s Becki had her drink, bacon roll and a cake. Just annoying she’s obviously just showing us what she wants so it looks like her diet isn’t that bad

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Flippin heck, did she absolutely need to post the segment where she was struggling, bleeping full on struggling to bite the strawberries like a moron. It was like a weird mukbang and gangbang cross over with the faces she was pulling while gagging on a soft fruit.
I'll have ptsd from that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen her what I eat in a day from yesterday and she only shows her drink and bacon roll from Costa but if you go on her friends tiktok she shows that’s Becki had her drink, bacon roll and a cake. Just annoying she’s obviously just showing us what she wants so it looks like her diet isn’t that bad
Link to the friend’s TikTok please?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.