Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
I'm gonna be so honest here in saying I think some of the hate this girl gets is so unnecessary! Really she's pretty unproblematic, she doesn't seem coniving like half of the other big 'creators'... I think she's just a girl who struggles with her weight, like alot of us do but unfortunately for her she tried to use tiktok to help her not realising that she will get pulled everytime she fails, so has tried to play into the gimmick and comments because deep down she's absolutely mortified and anxious to fuck about it all! I dunno, she just really seems like a girl who if you messaged her with any problems she'd go out of her way to help you, even if she had nothing to actually give you... if ya get me! Yes she could eat better, yes she could put abit more effort into the way she looks, but couldn't we all? I think this girl has her heart in the right place and think she needs a bit of a break! I could be completely wrong but I like to think im a good judge of character and I really think she deserves abit of slack! X

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
I do feel sad watching her videos sometimes. She actually seems like a genuinely nice person, I just hope she does achieve the things she wants to achieve. I’m 30, married, home owner, full time high level job and pregnant. Not that my situation would make everyone happy but from what I understand, Becki does want a family and I hope she can get that. Women’s body clocks can work against us!
Whilst that's amazing for you. Some people's lifes don't always go the way they wanted.

I'm 30 and no way near where I thought I'd be in life. I have friends that have the 'perfect' life and sometimes it can be crippling to me seeing this. I feel for her with her food issues because I'm the same. I'm a big girl and struggle with my food and weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

rosslee1987

VIP Member
I swear to god if she tells me one more time that “cereal hits different at night” I’m gonna lose my shit! Shush!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

wineanddine

Chatty Member
That comment saying “didn’t you feel out of place because they were all skinny” was just downright cruel. I know it was probably made by a kid but seriously. Becky annoys me with her lies, but to say that to someone is nothing short of nasty bullying. So she shouldn’t be able to go to places she enjoys because of how people perceive her looks? Who decides these beauty standards for parties? I know Becky can irritate us beyond belief but to say something like that is out of order.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Babychicken

I clearly have a heart like a swinging brick cos I think that video that she has had the audacity to say is ‘a bit of a different video’ is one of her regular woe-is-me offerings that she puts out for attention. I couldn’t give a shiny shite if she’s overweight. But what she eats is why she’s overweight. If she stopped deluding herself that her awful diet is normal eating plus ‘treats’ and just enjoyed it and dressed to her shape, she would be a lot less irritating. She’s a child in an adult’s body and she needs to realise that actions have consequences. Eat loads = gain weight. Post everything you shovel in your gob = random people taking the piss. She needs to be like me. I’ve been eating salads all week so I can scarf down steak, chips and cherry chocolate trifle tonight. I ain’t posting that on the interweb cos I couldn’t give a fuck if someone thinks I’m a greedy cow. I’ve fucking earned this 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Babychicken

I haven’t commented for ages on here cos it really is just the same old shit innit? Becki having a day or two eating SW then shovelling a load of shite in her gob as a reward. Dancing like her fucking feet are nailed to the floor, boasting about having treats then crying cos she gets called out for it. Having thick gels applied to her sausage fingers, sipping tea like she has a fucking beak, using cheap products on her hair then wondering why her dandruff’s like a bastard avalanche. Becki - we KNOW you read Tattle. You can’t be happy living like this. Get off TikTok, get a full-time job and your own place, learn to drive and for fuck’s sake cut down on the shite. You’re a giant brownie away from diabetes love.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

RachRN86

VIP Member
Can we just go back to slagging off her facial expressions and shaky fork? Her being fat is irrelevant, she gets on my nerves regardless of her size!

Reactions: 21

Gossipreadee

DB982DE7-837F-4BFD-A8BB-1C547BB9019C.png
98CF2ED2-C405-407D-819A-51FB78F693B5.png

She actually doesn’t know what she’s on about. Every person has these things called likes and dislikes. I don’t think she needs to hope that one day she will find somebody that will accept the things that make becki her, but I think becki is the one that needs to accept these things. She isn’t cute and quirky.

She is a 30 year old woman and if you ask my friends group or colleagues/ people on this thread of similar ages to becki I can guarantee that many of us all probably don’t want to show off our bellies, or get embarrassed about certain things, like the same songs, smells, hate certain textures.

She acts like a special snowflake and she needs to grow up a little. Because the reality is what she listed are not flaws, but likes and dislikes,preferences and trends, which are a human trait.

She reminds me of someone who has hit the ocd/ adhd and autism algorithm on tiktok and has all of a sudden convinced herself that she has an issue when in reality she probably hasnt, because nothing she listed there was controversial or a big red flag. Fear of contamination in what sense- don’t we all to a certain extent however I haven’t seen her mention or change behaviours because of this. We all have smells and textures we don’t like, I repeat the same few songs all of the time, I sometimes need things explaining a million times depending on the topic etc etc 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

snowydays

Stressful day so she had a Domino’s? Pathetic. She only works 3 days a week unlike most of us who work full time or have other responsibilities, she just lives at home and relies on her family for lifts.

Reactions: 20

Brainkits

Whenever I see her in those hats I just think
H to the O to the N to the E to the Y to the G
It's Honey G

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
As someone who was the chubby friend in college I have to say it causes serious long-lasting damage to be spoken to like that. I was no where near Becki's size but my friends were all UK4's and 6's, and I was once asked by a boy in the pub in front of a group of people if I was aware that my friends only kept me around to highlight how slim and pretty they were. Now I am 25 and my figure has changed but I have still never been in a relationship as I cannot trust anyone.

In saying that, I would never willingly put myself online to receive this abuse and I think she should really have a think about why she is doing this and where her life, as a woman in her 30s, is going to go from here. She definitely gets some sort of rush/thrill from having followers and possibly a bit of money and she might be ignoring how its impacting her deep down.

Reactions: 19

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
I think unless you've ever been overweight you don't get it. It's not as easy as just stop eating rubbish and you'll lose weight. If it was we'd all be 'perfect'

I've struggled with my weight all my life. Lost 8 stone then put it back on. Food addiction is hard. If she was anorexic I can guarantee people would be telling her to get help not calling her all the names under the sun.

She's overweight, so what? I'd rather be fat and a nice person then a c u next Tuesday like the people leaving horrible comments 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19