Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
‘It’s no one’s happy birthday coming up’ eh? Who says that?! Surely you just say ‘birthday’? Or am I a dick?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Spanor511

VIP Member
That’s a disgrace pouring that lager like that, filming it and leaving it like that. For an advert she’s getting paid for? She’s clearly not drinking that lager, but it looks so bad.

Gossipreadee

The enjoyment that she gets from food is so weird it literally outweighs the enjoyment taht she can get from everythink else. I don’t envy the girl and I doubt anyone else does. I don’t even think she likes being herself. It’s horrible feeling like you don’t fit in looks wise when everyone else is in summery clothing and you feel ashamed and have to cover up. It’s horrible when you look around and people have teeth taht look nice and hers are stained and damaged. It’s horrible that the only clothing that you can buy is the plus size ranges that stores do as second thoughts. It’s horrible that all your money goes of low grade takeaways rather than nicer dining experiences. Her money could be better spent elsewhere. She is missing out on life because of her body. Her family have gone away a few times now without her and I bet she was invited but didn’t go because of how she looks. You can enjoy your food without compromising on everything else. Everyone knows what a McDonald’s tastes like even when something new comes out it’s not really new is it?! Have a smaller portion and reclaim her life elsewhere. She is so frustrating.

• Heart

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Sorry did she say the trolls take the enjoyment out of her eating? I absolutely love food, I don't particularly get enjoyment out of it though? She's so far deep into a eating disorder it's unreal. I honestly don't think there's any turning back for her

kittypaws

VIP Member
Jesus so she actually has had the McDonald’s, the pizza AND the hot dog dinner today 😳 wearing the same jumper in all 3 videos fucking hell.
Suppose it’s kebab for supper

• Sick
Reactions: 22

lukeyp

So todays the day? I’m in sunny Portugal and have a bevvy ready to see the queen bisons meaty head on that podcast

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Crying video will come at around 7pm either tomorrow or Thursday, fyi. "You don't know people's battles... if you've nothing nice to say don't say anyfink" et al.

• Haha

kittypaws

VIP Member
My gaydar doesn’t go off with her at all. I genuinely think it’s just because she’s no experience with it all whatsoever, which she’s embarrassed by so doesn’t want to talk about it. I dunno could be wrong.
Yeah she’s got zero experience she wouldn’t have a clue where to put a dick, she’d probably try put it up her nose

• Haha

x.x.x

VIP Member
In my personal opinion i think the video was for sympathy. Shes eaten horrendous this past week and hasnt been receiving all the usal amount of defending comments she usally does they have mostly been 'hate' comments so she was more then likely looking for sympathy or some kind of positive input. Im a learning disability/mental health worker so can spot this kind of behaviour a mile off ( yes even on people that dont have disabilitys). I woudlnt be suprised if we see a few days of healthy food posts to follow the sympathy vid.. you know to reel her enablers back in. The amount of money shes wasted on food since Jan she could of paid for her mum and dad a holiday away without her. Seriously im so annoyed at her. Yes her mum will probably need support but i know for a fact if i was 30 living at my parents house & 1 of them became ill id move out even if it was temporary, just to give my parents space & time to them selfs to make memories. Yes becki is there child but shes 30 years old ffs her parents have wiped her arse for the past 30 years n never had the time or space to enjoy them selfs n to not have to think or worry about her.

• Heart

Klaus123

VIP Member
She genuinely looks as big as some of the people on 600lb life.

ok I’m goim toom make a noom fred everywun

• Haha
  • Heart