Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elisesya

Chatty Member
Not me thinking she was showing her flaps. Still can’t quite figure it out tbh 😂

View attachment 2286978
Her logic doesn’t make sensum. She won’t go to the gym because she’s worried people will look at her through the windows but is happy to get changed into a body suit half naked with her (leg) flaps out for the world to see on TikTok???

• Haha
Reactions: 24

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I'm baffled, troubled, haunted, concerned... why chop an unyun like that? Not even proper hot dogs, just sausages. Unyuns seasoned with... ketchup. Deep fried corn on the cob. The HunchBeck has outdone herself really, that's at least 800 calories for dinner. After a McDonalds of at least 1600.

She may as well just start injecting lard into her veins, massive porker.

qqwweerr

She has admitted that she has developed fear of groups of kids in public after starting tiktok. She admitted that she will buy a takeaway to spite a nasty comment on her page. Makes me wonder why she even bothers trying to be an 'influencer' , what good is she even getting out of it?

• Haha

kittypaws

VIP Member
The state of that latest video….she gives those who actually went to uni and got a well earned degree a bad name….fucking moose

• Haha

user5609

I ABSOLUTELY HATE this angle of anyone drinking from a mug … especially her … that awful crusty top lip slithering over the side of the mug ughhh 😫
IMG_0163.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I’m a fat bird. I tend to avoid mirrors if I can. But today I was unexpectedly walking towards a mirrored door so I could see the whole of me. Jeeeeeeez. What a wake up call. I look (and feel) gross. So how can our greedy little chum see herself on video everyDay and not think to herself that perhaps she should look after herself a bit more?

• Heart
  • Sad

mothersnoop

I’m sick of her s*x sounds when she eats, sick of her shaking her fork or burger. Ur greedy becki! Stop stuffing ur effing face you phat Phuk! Stopping using excuses. Everyday is takeaway day!!!!

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
To be honest someone that eats ham as well as chicken paste to processed vile things doesn’t care about what are in gummies does she

• Haha
  • Sick

pearlpotatoxo

Chatty Member
“Have you ever been to Mexico”

“no I haven’t actually”

why has she even asked this? Every man and his dog knows the furthest the bison has travelled is the retail park on the edge of ellsmere port
Excuse youm she actually went to New York in 2017 for 4 days and it’s her favourite place in the whole world
---
I actually feel a bit sorry for the bison she looks so uncomfortable also when that Lauren said about her sister she was basically saying yeah you’re fat but you’re so nice Becki 😂 what a backhanded compliment
I thought that.. it sounded like she was surprised she was nice as if all fat people are horrible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I won't lie gals (and others) that video has truly done wonders for me. Midwifes appt today, got weighed, bit of a wobble as pregnancy weight gain seems to be a different beast. Heard the heartbeat!! Baby kaye/baby hater due December! I digress.

She's fuckin putrid. Might send that to my husband next time he asks for dirty pics. Could probably disguise her leg rolls as a tit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Houseofbane29

Chatty Member
She's getting cheeky at the moment showing us a bit of leg and upper body. Wonder if she has a partner and is feeling herself a bit. Love how she said she didn't wanna make it about herself and wanted to shared everyfing with us while she is making 4 croissants and spread for her brekky.
Vascular dementia is a horrible thing but also keeping a healthy weight and diet can help. Surely she wants to get fitter now her dad is seriously ill

• Heart

LadyB65

Chatty Member
this is painful to watch, she can’t have a normal conversation or tell a story. She starts to answer the question, but has no idea what she actually wants to say, she’s so fucking inarticulate with such a limited vocabulary that I think I’ve lost a million brain cells watching this. How can someone be so thick? If this is all she has to talk about her life is pathetic 😳 also she is fucking massive!

Instaluva18

If ever there was a video that shows how self centered she is it's the one about her Daddy. It's all about how she feels and is coping and she said "I feel like I always have to be the strong one" your family have you petted to no end Becki maybe stop thinking the world revolves around you.

I am awfully sorry about her father and wouldn't wish that on anyone, but I couldn't accept that rubbing of the eyes because of tears was genuine it looks a bit staged and put on she wasn't crying.........which is disturbing really

• Heart