BeckiJones4 #35 Drives automatic, garlic dep fanatic, liver failure she's symptomatic why its greasy lightning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, but what’s your conclusion?

Reactions: 1
Firstly big congratulations. Our very first bison hating baby on the thread!

Secondly someone crop the pic of her in her bra and send it to your husbands or wives or whatever you got

Reactions: 12
Firstly big congratulations. Our very first bison hating baby on the thread!

Secondly someone crop the pic of her in her bra and send it to your husbands or wives or whatever you got
Babes I’m single I’ve got no one to send stuff to

Reactions: 9
Old but gold
---
She didnt just have breakfast dinner and tea tho did she

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Her fucking fat meat mittens COVERED in chocolate. How the fuck does that even happen?! Every finger?? R U ok beck beck

Reactions: 19
‘Making new memories with him’ they must have known a few weeks and we’ve not seen her do anything other than get takeaways?
They should be going on an abroad holiday or even just somewhere in the U.K. to spend quality time together
On the cruise she promoted with her mum at Christmas

Reactions: 6
Funny how she uploads 2-3 Wieiad’s and this one was short.. like fuck did she only eat that

Reactions: 7
My theory on her wieiad's are she's only filming from when she wakes up until midnight when technically the day is over. Loopholes

Reactions: 15
I fucking love you lot, if I didn’t have this thread I don’t know what I’d do with myself in the evenings…

suppose I’d have to talk to my fiancé

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.