BeckiJones4 #35 Drives automatic, garlic dep fanatic, liver failure she's symptomatic why its greasy lightning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just passed my auto driving test and I find this thread soum offensive
Her last brain cell died drowning in garlic dep so unfortunately she couldn’t attempt manual

(Ps I drive auto before anyone comes at me - think peoples issue is Becki always takes the easy option, like doing her degree over 6 years for no reason other than laziness)

Reactions: 9
She focused so much on herself in that video about her dad and how she has so many memories and how she doesn’t want him to forget her.

She didn’t even take a second to think about her very young nieces and nephews who might end up with zero memory of their grandad if he passed away when they are still very small. It was all about Becki and how it impacts her.

Like she couldn’t even spare a thought for her poor mother in all of this. I agree with the other commenters who think Becki’s assertion that she has to be the strong one for the family is ridiculous, she is a selfish, self-centred child.

Also that filter was really working overtime in that video. Her nose was very snatched and small, especially compared to the previous dishing up the meatballs video. I wondered if that’s why we didn’t see any tears because the smoothing filter blurred them out???

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If this diagnosis of her dads doesn’t wake the beckinator up, nothing will
bit sad that she’s not even considering moving out in my opinion; if my dad was diagnosed with something so debilitating i’d hate to be in his space 24/7 whilst simultaneously leaving my mess everywhere and filming tiktoks / doing late night lives whilst he was sick, we already know she doesn’t even do her own dishes, her poor mum at this point, it’s actually sad asf..

and i get she might wanna be there more so because of this! but she drives and doesn’t work, she could so easily make the daily drive to her parents house and then allow them their own space in the evenings so they can have tea together etc.. but nope! she’s firmly rooted in her 2009 wilkos decor bedroom…

——

also i get this is her ‘job’ but if i’d just found this out about my dad, the last thing i’d do is waste my days driving around at the age of 30 looking for any food related content for my tiktok, she could so easily of taken a decent amount of time away to make some lasting memories, drive to the beach which she apparently loves so much with her parents etc.. none of it makes sense to me ngl, i don’t fall very easily for self pity though, i wish her parents the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If ever there was a video that shows how self centered she is it's the one about her Daddy. It's all about how she feels and is coping and she said "I feel like I always have to be the strong one" your family have you petted to no end Becki maybe stop thinking the world revolves around you.

I am awfully sorry about her father and wouldn't wish that on anyone, but I couldn't accept that rubbing of the eyes because of tears was genuine it looks a bit staged and put on she wasn't crying.........which is disturbing really

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That video was all about her. How it is effecting her. I feel bad for her Dad but isnt this a good time to sort her life out and make him proud? Get a job, get healthy. Her eating is out of control. I cant imagine she would be any help to her Mom in any way either.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She was more upset when she thought Domino’s had forgot her cookies than she is about her Dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Imagine your dad literally being so unwell and only getting worse and you spend all your time on money on food and takeaways instead of making any actual memories with him. WAKE UP BECKY FOR duck SAKE

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I love how she didn’t say once in that video about being there for her mum to help and support…it was all me me me! Shows how selfish she really is

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She really made it about herself but that doesn't surprise me as Becks is so immature and almost certainly has some sort of learning difficulty. Hopefully as the family get to grips with the condition, she'll realise keeping her dad safe and comfortable in what's a much scarier situation for HIM is what's important.

I wasn't shocked at all when she said "my TikTok won't change". This should have been the moment when she thought "I want to live a long, healthy life. I want to stave off future illness. I want to see nieces/nephews grow up. I don't want my mum to have to bury me before she goes".
But no, keep following and liking while I punctuate my meals with a family sized cheesecake.

Reactions: 28
Her last brain cell died drowning in garlic dep so unfortunately she couldn’t attempt manual

(Ps I drive auto before anyone comes at me - think peoples issue is Becki always takes the easy option, like doing her degree over 6 years for no reason other than laziness)
I think driving an automatic may have something to do with Bisons size. I expect it’s very hard for her to change gear as that requires a small amount of mobility and Bison has little to no mobility. Ps I also drive automatic and it’s only the easy option for going forwards I bleeping hate reversing an auto it’s way harder than a manual you have much much control backing up hill in them.

Reactions: 6
‘Making new memories with him’ they must have known a few weeks and we’ve not seen her do anything other than get takeaways?
They should be going on an abroad holiday or even just somewhere in the U.K. to spend quality time together

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.