Beckijones4 #3 Don’t be fooled by the crap merch that I flog, I’m still I’m still just Becki from Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever I go on her page and see that hotchocolate in a slow cooker video she’s pinned, I just think, why??? Is that actually a thing? I could never be arsed doing all that.
She will spend a whole day making hot chocolate but can’t boil pasta for ten minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yano what I’ve never seen her niece in her merch. That’s surely her target audience. Can imagine going into school wearing becki Jones merch that says ‘just another treat’ hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The video of her ""Reviewing "" starbucks and subway is just an excuse to stuff her face...

Look at the size of the bleeping portion she's had 😲😲 that's just greedy simple as
That’s how she isn’t losing any weight. When she cooks teas for herself they’re not unhealthy, she just feels the need to give herself an insanely large portion. My stomach would be killing if I ate that much in one sitting

Reactions: 3
She’s a monster but she’s not stupid. Her stuffing her face brings hate which brings views - she knows this, but I don’t understand why people risk their own health for a few clicks! She eats rubbish, she’s lazy and her head wobbles drive me crazy😅

That’s how she isn’t losing any weight. When she cooks teas for herself they’re not unhealthy, she just feels the need to give herself an insanely large portion. My stomach would be killing if I ate that much in one sitting
Exactly, she could have halved that plate and it still would have been more than enough! Her stomach must be the size of an asda bag 🤮

I thought she must have been cooking for her mum and dad aswell with the amount of chicken she cooked, I’ve got a big appetite but that’s pure greed

Reactions: 1
We only see what she posts. I'm sure there is way more junk food had.
I don't think she's playing being thick though, caught a bit of a live earlier, she is thick....

Reactions: 7
That 4 on her plate and what looks like a full packet of noodles 🤦‍♀️
Madness. They looked like boneless thigh fillets which are quite fatty, you don’t need that much! Sometimes the comments on her portion sizes are silly but that could of fed 2-3 adults!

Reactions: 2
People write tit about her and she loves it, she knows showing herself eating shite gets her views. Get a real job love

Reactions: 6
Beans on toast for breakfast 🙄.

No sign of fresh fruit or vegetables in her diet, might well explain why your skin is greasy, red raw and spotty 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.