BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A large Coke in the morning?? She never just gets a single either, always a double sausage mcmuffin or a large meal if shes having a burger. I used to feel so terrible for her but I cant defend her anymore, shes beyond help at this point

Reactions: 7
She needs to get a life ‘come to Costco with me’, it’s not really with you though is it Becki? You’ve tagged along with your mum? 🙄 what a sad life for a 28 year old, eating McDonalds breakfast in the bedroom at your parents house and then essentially going for a food shop with your mum on a Saturday 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
She's like a 14 year old with no mates
She’s just a 28 year old with no mates 😂 I know it was said yesterday, but if it was a guy behaving the way she does on TikTok, with the children, they would have been reported!

Reactions: 5
I know if I was 28 and at home still going everywhere with my mum she'd be telling me to ge a life

Sevda has done incredibly well with her weight loss and comes across as a nice person but I do agree with the earlier comment saying she has absolutely zero personality!

Reactions: 6
McDonald’s breakfast and she’s having a takeaway kebab tonight, epitome of health 😍😍😍

Reactions: 3
Didn’t realise how much weight Becky had lost under her most recent vid, she’s lost so much from her face/neck!

Reactions: 6
I actually don’t think it looks like she has lost that much weight. I can notice from her face but her figure looks pretty similar. It’s hard to tell with her dancing and the clothing. But I think her width at her arms looks wider. Some weight loss is better than none but it’s not enough if she actually has been trying it’s such a poor effort. She said she finds it hard to lose weight well there are plenty of things that I could suggest that would have her droppping the weight off without her noticing.

When she puts inches of butter on her toast she needs to substitute it for a normal amount and low cal. When she has a fizzy drink swap it to 0cals. Have fakeaways not takeaways. She needs to stop being greedy- I had a maccas last night after my night shift and ordered a little bit too much because I was hungry classic eyes bigger than my belly moment however if I wasn’t in that greedy mindset I could have probably done without the mozzarella dippers or could have got a medium instead of a large meal and would have had enough food. She struggles to lose weight and keep it off but then had a Maccas bfast- if it’s tasty what she’s after then she could have had loads of things with less calories that would satiate a junk food crave. She makes excuses and they don’t cut it with people who are reasonable adults.

I couldn’t care if she ate absolute trash and owned it, but when she then comes out with these vids that insinuate that she is still on a weight loss journey then it just is annoying to see. . And claiming that she is trying is rubbish she isn’t trying.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I used to not mind her videos but she’s sooo cocky now! She constantly posts videos of herself eating bad food deliberately because it gets her hate comments and attention because that’s the only reason most people follow her. I genuinely don’t think anyone should judge what someone eats, although it’s so disheartening for me being big and trying everything to lose and you see these type of people eating so much crap when you really try... but what annoys me about her is every now and then she posts these “be nice videos give me attention look at me cry” when she deliberately creates that type of content to rack up her views and likes. The fact she sells merch “just another treat” which is what the bullies say to her says it all. She creates videos intending to get hate and views.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She has not even tried to lose weight, the only way she might do it is if she joined a slimming club and was weighed each week and was accountable for what she eats. I've seen the video and I hate to say it but not much difference considering that is over a year. Becky by posting that video you have invited people to give an opinion no doubt you will get a lot of vicious comments but by posting be kind or but this was me last year is not going to bring you the comments and approval you seem to crave. Tip stop with the takeaways, cook at home you can control the amount you eat, include a lot of veg to fill you up, you do not need biscuits and cups of tea before bed you will be just fine with water. Block the Kebab shop number from the phone.

I can see a difference in those videos, it’s not dramatic probably 2/3 stone. When you are larger it’s not as noticeable to begin with but I can see the change in her face and upper body.

Reactions: 1
I recently lost weight and had junk food one day a week and still kept in a calorie deficit. All she has to do is calorie count accurately and stop with treat days. You can have a maccies breakfast but just calorie count it!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.