Beckijones4 #10 Mcfleury or fruitbag is funny no more, carry on BeckBeck pitta bits, u won't fit through t’door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know why but her video this morning irritated the duck out of me ! Coz I’m chomping!! Big sleepy head on her, And making the dance day all about her really , she’s doing an adult dance! And is she worrying about food through out the day, she’s sure they’ll have some! Is she 12???

Don’t know why but her video this morning irritated the duck out of me ! Coz I’m chomping!! Big sleepy head on her, And making the dance day all about her really , she’s doing an adult dance! And is she worrying about food through out the day, she’s sure they’ll have some! Is she 12???
Is it always sunny in her part of the world???

Reactions: 8
She definitely says ‘heptic’ rather than ‘hectic’ in the newest instalment this morning 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I get the feeling that she’s very controlling and bossy. Look at how she comments how her sisters room is already messy when it’s not….plus it’s none of her business.

Her family must be growing so tired of her, anyone else heard her mum tell her to put her phone down and eat her dinner 🤣
View attachment 1634266
What caravan doesn’t get messy as soon as you move in ffs

She definitely says ‘heptic’ rather than ‘hectic’ in the newest instalment this morning 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Saw someone put that in the comments 👀

Reactions: 2
She needs to just go for a very very long walk at this point tbh she's bleeping pathetic 🙄 "heptic" instead of "hectic" nah grow up you big fat pitta tit even your family are obviously laughing AT you and not with you! Urgh

Reactions: 5
WHY THE FUCKKKKKK IS SHE WEARING SUNGLASSES AT 8AM????? Someone must have told her as a joke that they make her face look super slim and she believed them
Did she say she’s doing an adult dance?!

She must rehearse her words and think what word can I say wrong today

Reactions: 11
This is gonna be hard to describe what I'm thinking so bear with me, but the way she acts is like shes doing a pretty popular girl bimbo act?

The pouting
The hair touching
The dainty pointing at what she's eating
The covering of the mouth when eating
The little giggles

It's really hard describe what I mean.

Another one is at the beginning of her vids everytime she goes 'Happy... ('cute' thinking face) Saturday' as if she never remembers what day it is.

I'm probs talking a load of shite tbh.

Reactions: 19
WHY THE FUCKKKKKK IS SHE WEARING SUNGLASSES AT 8AM????? Someone must have told her as a joke that they make her face look super slim and she believed them
Did she say she’s doing an adult dance?!

She must rehearse her words and think what word can I say wrong today
If she was my sis or auntie I'd be throwing them in the bin on the sly, stupid cow the sun's hardly up yet there on her fat bonce plus it's bleeping October, they don't make her head look any smaller they just emphasise her insecurity of her meat head haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone else notice she said she’s having that muffin because it’s going to be a busy day. As in normally her breakfasts are very small 🙈

This is gonna be hard to describe what I'm thinking so bear with me, but the way she acts is like shes doing a pretty popular girl bimbo act?

The pouting
The hair touching
The dainty pointing at what she's eating
The covering of the mouth when eating
The little giggles

It's really hard describe what I mean.

Another one is at the beginning of her vids everytime she goes 'Happy... ('cute' thinking face) Saturday' as if she never remembers what day it is.

I'm probs talking a load of shite tbh.
Because I think she actually believes the majority of people do think she’s cute and bashful. I’ve said before I wish I had her confidence or delusion maybe

Reactions: 13
I can already see how this adult dance is going to go:

Feet welded together
Feet not moving at all
Hands stuck out to the side like a penguin
Look up to the ceiling constantly
Pout like there’s no tomorrow

And then do a videum about how proud of yourself you are, you’ve gained confidence and smile with your tongue trying to push its way out of your teeth!🔮🔮🔮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did anyone else notice she said she’s having that muffin because it’s going to be a busy day. As in normally her breakfasts are very small 🙈

Because I think she actually believes the majority of people do think she’s cute and bashful. I’ve said before I wish I had her confidence or delusion maybe
Yes I noticed that too 🤣

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think she must have some kind of disability or health issue based on the way they treat her and now the fact she’s has close to 400k followers they’re all so proud she has achieved, what they think, is something to be proud of?
When I first came across her I thought she had special needs of some kind

Reactions: 12
I personally think there's absolutely nothing at all wrong with her, I believe like others on this thread that she's just been babied her whole life and never told no, oh and she's a big childish idiot that thinks she's amazing in tiktok land!

Reactions: 21
Why doesn’t she brush the bleeping curls out? It looks so bleeping stupid. And the sunglasses 🤦🏼‍♀️
Is that a T-shirt with her name on it too? 😭😭 what a bleeping sad witch. She needs to get a bleeping life. And what’s with the fat sausage hand over her mouth all the bleeping time recently? I bleeping hate this weirdo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That's some Christmas ham sized head. Why the need for 2 caravans? And if so then why the split?
Surely Rachel and Mrs Jones could take one and the children stay in the other?
Cos Becki needs adult supervision 24/7

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.