Beckijones4 #10 Mcfleury or fruitbag is funny no more, carry on BeckBeck pitta bits, u won't fit through t’door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she hopes she starts to feel better soon in her latest video. So inconsiderate of her to be going to this dance championship if she’s not well. She could be infecting loads of other people with her cold!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She said she hopes she starts to feel better soon in her latest video. So inconsiderate of her to be going to this dance championship if she’s not well. She could be infecting loads of other people with her cold!
Oh behave, don’t be so melodramatic! 🤣

thank duck she has her own en suite - her Hiroshima shits need their own enclosure!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t get over the genuine size of her head! My vagina aches just thinking about having to push that out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Theres pics on her Instagram of her, Paige (obvs!) and I think it’s her mum. Dear god that chin is hereditary! Her and her mum are like bookends next to Paige! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Surprised she hasn’t still got her sunglasses on her head along with that bow.

Reactions: 5
I get the feeling that she’s very controlling and bossy. Look at how she comments how her sisters room is already messy when it’s not….plus it’s none of her business.

Her family must be growing so tired of her, anyone else heard her mum tell her to put her phone down and eat her dinner 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That's some Christmas ham sized head. Why the need for 2 caravans? And if so then why the split?
Surely Rachel and Mrs Jones could take one and the children stay in the other?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.