Beckijones4 #10 Mcfleury or fruitbag is funny no more, carry on BeckBeck pitta bits, u won't fit through t’door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a boring witch… the weekend in the caravan is only because of paige’s dance competition 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Beckis got the main big bedroom while her sister and Paige are in the tiny beds, I bet Becki hasn’t paid for it either!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she have to show us how she takes a bite of everything? And pretends to be lady-like covering her mouth urgently chewing so she can show us biting into the next piece of food like the “onion ring”. I feel mean but how excited she is over this “holiday” aka her tagging along is really sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Did anybody else notice the blatant skin smoothing filter on that dinner video? Embrace your imperfection am I right?

Reactions: 6
Her fridge and microwave, the whole thing just for her and her food ? yes ! she’s like a small child all excited on her holiday tagging along to her nieces dance AGAIN

Reactions: 4
Why did she have to keep videoing while Paige was laying on the bed like that?

Also of course the big buffoon needs the biggest room to move around in

Reactions: 12
Why did she have to keep videoing while Paige was laying on the bed like that?

Also of course the big buffoon needs the biggest room to move around in
It was proper weird! You could tell Paige didn’t know she was filming until she started talking 😬

Reactions: 11
Why does she always have to bleeping muscle in on everything with Rachel and Paige? It’s rare for a teenage girl to want to spend that much time with their mum, I except Rachel is thrilled Paige still wants to do stuff with her, and then there’s bleeping Big Becks shoving herself in the middle of everything. Why can’t she stay in her mums caravan?

Reactions: 20
“So so good” “so so niyyyyyssssse” “so yeah” “but yeah” “just a treat” “Paige” are all her commonly used words. The only thing I really want to know from Bison Beck Beck, is why the duck is it October, it’s pouring, you’re wearing a duvet the weather is so bad, so why the duck have you got those bleeping sunglasses on top of your incredibly meaty bonce??? I despair!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.