Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
If I find myself in 15+ years time stood in the kitchen watching my almost 30 year old unemployed morbidly obese daughter talk about how they’re drinking from a slytherin cup but are in gryffindor house I’ll have the locks changed quicker than she can squirt that ketchup

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Do you think when she gets the bus to town for example, she says about the other passengers ‘I’m just taking all these people to town, and the bus driver is coming too!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

GoldHoops

Thread suggestion
Becki Jones - A McDonald’s a dayum won’t keep the doctor awayum (for much longer)

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Nmb123

That TikTok about Paige literally makes 0 sense?! I’m so confused 😂. “I take her to dancing” no no - you don’t TAKE her. You tag along. Fine it’s nice to be supportive of course but she just tags along for the pack lunches and face paint. Then in another video says “I wanna tell you what Morris dancing is” but then never says what it actually is. She really is FIK.

Also - I can’t STAND when she says “if that makes sense” where that phrase just doesn’t go? Like earlier before she guzzled down the coke “it’s a little bit expensive, but worth it if that makes sense”…. Why wouldn’t that make sense. You’re saying it’s expensive but worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

1x2x3x4x

That latest video it’s like she’s cosplaying being a mum plating it all up as if they’re her own kids.

Also, why would she be encouraging/asking her very young niece to double up on the cheeseburger? You’re just teaching bad habits very young. I don’t know about anyone else but in my house McDonald’s was such a rare treat growing up. I’ve lost count of how many takeaways she’s had this week and we’re only on Thursday.

Reactions: 26

rosslee1987

VIP Member
I can already see how this adult dance is going to go:

Feet welded together
Feet not moving at all
Hands stuck out to the side like a penguin
Look up to the ceiling constantly
Pout like there’s no tomorrow

And then do a videum about how proud of yourself you are, you’ve gained confidence and smile with your tongue trying to push its way out of your teeth!🔮🔮🔮

• Haha
Reactions: 25