Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soph30

VIP Member
Girl you lose the plot more and more the Fred’s go on 😂😂
---

And now look at you! One awesome Human being most important you’re hilarious
Huh what’s wrong with what I said above about her moving out, perfectly fair point 😂 very true though 🍔 🍟
---
I did think there was going to be trouble 😈

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Nahh but how can this girl say she never uses a filter? Just own it ffs it's crazy 🙈 There's nothing wrong with using them so why does she have to lie and try and convince everyone otherwise? It's blantly obvious on her latest pics 🙈
So wise 😂 most of it makes no sense

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Me too.. my shark hoover and ninja airfryer are the only two items in my house that if they ever broke id by the exact same n never change! If you have a ninja get the ninja knifes tooum! Absolute game changer 🔪
Yep just converted to the ninja recently & fuck me it's fast 🤣 I also love my maxi George foreman hahaha and those knives look snazzy but pricey 🤑

soph30

VIP Member
Has anyone seen that Theresa May account that always comments on her stuff? She used to be absolutely vile (I loved it). Now all she does is suck Bertha’s fat hoop. Makes me sick
I think she's trying to be ironic/mockingly kind as an insult? :)

Pinkpen 84

Was meant to ask for ages now: who’s better looking? bison or me? Only because we share very similar facial features, ie high cheek bones, grecian nose and all that. Although I think I have bigger boobs than her

mutton123

Chatty Member
See I don’t think she’s a thick as she makes out, I think she plays the thick girl so people feel sorry for her but she’s actually horrible in real
So the deluded fat cunt has ordered some cheap Chinese made fake uggs and wonders why her size 8 breezeblock trotters can’t get into thum
Fucks sake
Tweaking her pitta tits as ever toum
Look at the angle on those chins !

Sazza25

VIP Member
I'm always told I'm a fast walker and it takes me a good 15-20 minutes to walk a mile, I love some of the things people come up with on these threads
Yeah same with me! If me and my son go at the weekend it’s a good half hour walk as he walks slow, I mean do they think we’re dumb or something?😂