Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I think she's more than 26 stone tbh. And she's gained weight steadily, so eating way over her maintenance cals regularly, so I don't think it's too far fetched to say she's eating that amount most days. We have no idea how much she binges or what she eats, or what she burns. Cal burn estimations are bullshit and shouldn't be paid much attention. The cals in her drinks alone could be off the scale if she is getting through milkshakes and litres of coke. But I'd say it's a few thousand cals in chocolate alone

Maybe she'll do an honest food diary to confirm 🤣
I was more just replying to the part that said 7000 is her maintenance lol, give or take a couple of stone it isn’t going to double the maintenance amount for her height

Reactions: 2

gigi_93

VIP Member
I think it was 5 years but can’t remember, maybe another bisonette can remind me…it was definitely longer than it’s supposed to take though

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
She’s called Josie she’s in her 40s, “Raine” (Lorraine) is her mum and in her 60s (hence her inability to understand how weird it is to constantly use the 😏 emoji)
The pair of them are so weird just constantly trying to clap back at the ‘trolls’ when Becki doesn’t even acknowledge them😭
Love the pfp

• Heart

gdennis20

VIP Member
Can you please tell me what you used that tells you how many calories you can have for your weight/height etc. I just used a website only for it to tell me I’m obese and ask for my email 😂
I used the app mynetdiary :)
---
1800 is way to low for your weight. You’ll plato so quickly! You’d be better off starting at 2100 and deducting 50 a fortnight until you hit 1700 and then add 50 a week until you’re back up to maintenance. If you start at 1800 there’s just nowhere to move. Hope you don’t mind my input. I have a client who started at 19st and did a similar plan and she has absolutely smashed it! It’s a slow process but She’s nearly at her goal after 10 months. Hope this helps x
Thank you so much! Do you recommend an app to track? X

• Heart

Nayalove96

VIP Member
A PT isn't a medical professional.
It’s literally my job to create cutting/ bulking programmes 😂😂 on top of that I also have an honours degree in sport fitness & coaching and qualifications in advanced nutrition and strength and conditioning. But if you prefer Google that each to their own ☺

gimm3more

VIP Member
This is exactly why it slides off topic sometimes! Blame Becki not any of us! 🤣 every thread I’m on does it sometimes though. It’s normal and not worth crying over
I blame Becki and it being Monday (and folk pissing me off at work)