Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rach88

VIP Member
Me too.. my shark hoover and ninja airfryer are the only two items in my house that if they ever broke id by the exact same n never change! If you have a ninja get the ninja knifes tooum! Absolute game changer 🔪
2 of the best items I ever invested in but if they do break the guarantee is easy enough to deal with amazing customer service answer the phone straight away

• Heart
Reactions: 2

soph30

VIP Member
No one should be filming themselves getting changed. It's weird.

2 milkshakes? 🤢 I've not seen one person ask her to try them.
If I had a male audience.. I’d be very aware of the potential pitfalls of that. I’m not sure if she’s an exhibitionist or just super naive 😆

It’s not so much that the straps are showing, they’d show in many vest tops etc, but just why film yourself getting changed?

It wasnt me

Chatty Member
You actually can't get any more simple than our Bec Becs. The way she was talking about her Dads diagnosis was unbearable to watch. Shes a simpleton through and through.

soph30

VIP Member
Lmao what

She’s not stuck in the slightest. She’s a grown woman in her 30s with family support and apparently a shitload of money to burn. There is absolutely fuck all stopping her from moving or making friends other than her complete lack of initiative and no personality to speak of.
---
Yeah I meant more if she chose to stay in the port. I said before she should move out 😂 It would be fine staying in the port if she had a group of friends and a life, but she doesn’t. Surely the port is pretty boring?! I suggested she move to Liverpool and the Liverpool tattlers were furious 😂

• Haha

goldie341

VIP Member
Off Topic but I genuinely tried to write a series of Sketches where The Elephant Man constantly blames outside factors such as his fashion, the wrong aftershave or the fact she didn’t like Chinese for a lack of dating success
Please make that into a comic or something

• Haha
They’d laugh her out of the clinic at the size she is now. She would have to drop a hell of a lot of weight before they’d even entertain the idea.
How much did the slaton sisters have to loose? I know they where bigger but the bigger you are the higher the risk during surgery

EllyMay

VIP Member
I'm nor a Lawrence fan but he pops up on my fyp. He's lost 11lbs since his gastric bypass. What happens if he overeats? As much as she says she loves herself I don't believe Becki hasn't considered surgery

Reactions: 1

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
She desperately tries (and fails) to copy this very successful Tiktoker. It’s where the fork shake came from.

Attachments

goldie341

VIP Member
Best guess gets a screenshot of Bison’s fat gripper: what’s in the River Island bag hanging on her door?

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I went private for my bariatric surgery (not in England) and I had to have a BMI lower than 50 because I didn’t have any other comorbidities (diabetes, high BP or cholesterol etc) and my surgeon only operates on BMIs over 50 if you have additional comorbidities because otherwise the risk of complications in surgery is heightened. Becki claims to not have other comorbidities so I would say any surgeon worth their salt wouldn’t operate on her at her present size for risk of her dying on the table.

HOWEVER, the sickly yellow tinge around her eyes tells us that she mostly definitely has something going on with her liver. A surgeon would probably make her do the liver shrinking diet for a month tbh. I did it for the two weeks and my surgeon told me that my liver was still quite fatty and they almost sewed me back up without proceeding with surgery but after assessing deemed it safe. And I had a follow up to check that it wasn’t fatty liver disease and was just due to my weight, which I was cleared for and my liver is perfectly healthy now.

So maybe she would be able to get the surgery at her size given that she most likely has fatty liver disease and is probably prediabetic and possible has given herself PCOS with her lifestyle choices too. She wouldn’t be able to cope with life after surgery though, so many people struggle because they haven’t done the mental work needed to process the life change.
Is the liver shrinking diet where they just drink liquid ?