BeckiJones 4 #70 Her neck, her back, big fat gunt and flat arse crack 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’ve said it before but these stupid waddling walks will gain her at least 2 stone.

Also know I’ve said it before but Paige is a prick.

And anyone who posts omg ur hair is soooo cute should forfeit their right to vote, this country is in a bad enough state.

Reactions: 20
Why does she always need double/triple carbs? She’s got a full pack of rice, 2 naans plus poppadoms ffs it’s just unnecessary
And she will definitely have potayyyyyyytooowwwwwwes in the curry cos that’s her new obsession! Extra carb!

Reactions: 6
She always kills me when she pours herself the one packet of microwave rice that is actually for 2 people

Reactions: 19
Just watched her “recipe” for that tragic dinnehhhh!

First of all Big Bertha-that ain’t “buttehhhhh” you are putting in, it’s fake ass shit! Not good. Also why so much?? Absolutely no need!

also natural “yogit” is singular. So saying “two cups of theeeeeeeese” really isn’t good English love!
However nice to see you didn’t load it with double cream yet again!!

Reactions: 8
I’m so sick of that salt and pepper seasoning why does she need to use it in absolutely every “recipe”?

Reactions: 7
2 1/2 cups though, deffo not 1 cup of yogit x

Reactions: 6
I hope you feel lighter now. Say three hail Mary's and all is forgotten

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion

Becki Jones: stuck in a hula hoop, got deliveroo drivers doing a loop

Reactions: 8
2 1/2 cups though, deffo not 1 cup of yogit x
I know but she said “adding natural yogit, two and a half cups of theeeeeese” when she should have said “this” Sorry I’m being pedantic cos she fucks me off so much. All these morons do when they can’t speak properly yet make it their actual job-to speak!

Reactions: 2
Also using American measurements really pisses me off. Then again no one is going to use her recipes are they so doesn't really matter in the grans scheme of fings

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.