Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is she moving to? To be fair, the pictures actually make it look a lot nicer than it is
Home with her parents.

I don't understand why she is doing this, its going to make her chances of meeting someone even smaller. She will be so unhappy.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don't know if she was going to move to help look after her mum- or that is why she was spending so much time at home. I think that if she moves back on, it is going on with her narrative that she is too 'ill' or incapable to do this one thing or the other due to her autism, migraines, etc, even though she's been in that flat for five plus years.

She was moaning to move out of her parents and get a property for years and I don't understand why she wants to move back. Itis going to be harder for her to meet someone. She is going to be a full-time stay-at-home daughter again, isn't she? I am expecting her to have a full regression and then she will be moaning about how she can't look after herself due to her autism/migraines etc. It was like how she decided to post a story last year about if she had known if she was autistic and if she would have even gone to university. She might post something similar about if she would have moved out of home in the first place if she had an autistm diagnosis beforehand.
---
I don't know if she was going to move to help look after her mum- or that is why she was spending so much time at home. I think that if she moves back on, it is going on with her narrative that she is too 'ill' or incapable to do this one thing or the other due to her autism, migraines, etc, even though she's been in that flat for five plus years.

She was moaning to move out of her parents and get a property for years and I don't understand why she wants to move back. Itis going to be harder for her to meet someone. She is going to be a full-time stay-at-home daughter again, isn't she? I am expecting her to have a full regression and then she will be moaning about how she can't look after herself due to her autism/migraines etc. It was like how she decided to post a story last year about if she had known if she was autistic and if she would have even gone to university. She might post something similar about if she would have moved out of home in the first place if she had an autistm diagnosis beforehand.

Reactions: 3
Home with her parents.

I don't understand why she is doing this, its going to make her chances of meeting someone even smaller. She will be so unhappy.
She's going to lose every shred of independence she has, this is such a bad move 🙈

She's going to lose every shred of independence she has, this is such a bad move 🙈
Even for her mentality is it going to be bad. It is almost as if it is going to be reinforcing the idea that she is 'too unwell,' or unable to do things such as live on her own or whatever due to her autism or due migraines etc. I feel as if her mum really indulges those feelings that Beckie has about herself and really encourages the self pity.

Even for her mentality is it going to be bad. It is almost as if it is going to be reinforcing the idea that she is 'too unwell,' or unable to do things such as live on her own or whatever due to her autism or due migraines etc. I feel as if her mum really indulges those feelings that Beckie has about herself and really encourages the self pity.
Yes to the mum indulgence. I met her mum in passing at SitC industry day years ago and the first words out of her mouth were how sad she was about Beckie, how she ought to have lovely long hair like me.

She’s deffo complicit.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Yes to the mum indulgence. I met her mum in passing at SitC industry day years ago and the first words out of her mouth were how sad she was about Beckie, how she ought to have lovely long hair like me.

She’s deffo complicit.
What a strange thing to say to a stranger

Reactions: 7
The fact her GP wouldn’t let her mum attend any more of her appointments said it all, apparently she was yelling and crying at the dr and being very inappropriate on Beck’s behalf

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She had one strange post about her autism diagnosis and her mother in the past, where it sounded like the diagnosis was finally an explanation *for her mother* why Beckie is the way she is. Maybe her parents softened up about her moving back because she has autism as an excuse?

She can say she is caring for her mother all she wants but her migraines are there so people care for *her*.

Woof, her flat is so nice. And a gym??? I'm not jealous because I take my mental health and dingy flat above her failure to launch any day, but it is like for every moaning story she posts, she gains another privilege in life...

Reactions: 5
Right. What the hell is going on in her latest stories?? Is that how she always is?? She’s STOMPING and SLAMMING doors and getting GENUINELY ANGRY at her little Google thing. And she complains about loud neighbours?!?

beckie, you are a self centered, self obsessed, hypocritical little child. You are an angry, bitter narcissist trying to collect diagnoses to justify all the ways in which you are unlikeable and off putting.

Reactions: 16
Is she selling and moving home to save for another place?
She’ll get a nice chunk of money for a future deposit and maybe have a lower mortgage for another place.

Reactions: 3