Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Kayaking has not found me a partner” that’s not what doing a hobby is about you stupid bint😂 this seems to be a new kayaking group which explains the attempt at positivity
She only does hobbies to meet a partner. She is so strange. I get that you can meet partners through it but to only be interested in it for the sole purpose of meeting someone is so bizarre. bleeping weird woman

Reactions: 2
She only does hobbies to meet a partner. She is so strange. I get that you can meet partners through it but to only be interested in it for the sole purpose of meeting someone is so bizarre. bleeping weird woman
Its exactly what socially ineptvken do, whobare then rightfully labelled a creep

Reactions: 1
Aside from my abusive ex I’ve never seen any absolve themselves of all responsibility for their life and actions nor make themselves a victim as much

Reactions: 3
1713508485368.png

1713508533451.png

Notice anything about beck’s new friends? Her new canoe club fb page is just her posting pics of herself and the old men liking them.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Aside from my abusive ex I’ve never seen any absolve themselves of all responsibility for their life and actions nor make themselves a victim as much
Have you read the Iam_sarahjay thread?! Close contender.

Her new video is completely missing the point. And absolutely love how all the comments basically confirm that she’s right and we’re all crazy loool

I also think that no one here would go to her page and post criticism or the hyperbole we sometimes speak with here, not only because she would block it, but the whole point of forums are that its contained in a place the person cannot get to. I personally was a fan, and hope to see her live her life better. I hold no hatred towards her, and she can take or leave my judgements. Its just an opinion and by posting it here, its so she would actively have to search for it, instead of just being a dick and telling her as a stranger on all of her pages, what I think of her. Its like celeb gossip, and if you are posting publicy people have the right to have an opinion, and vocalize it if they wish.

Reactions: 9
It's so funny how blatant it is. Notice that she's stopped the sick-posting stone bleeping dead, because she has prey in her sights. She'll ramp that up once she thinks she's got him close enough. The 'autistic biscuits' stuff from the paddle account is so desperate.

Also why have I only just noticed that she talks EXACTLY like Rik Mayall in Bottom? It's proper bleeping uncanny, even the huffs and sighs. 17:30 if it doesn't take you there

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Are her family still on fb? I can only imagine what it's like to have Beckie as your sibling, especially when they all still lived at home. Her brother and sister must've constantly been tripping over her hoards and being moaned at for one reason or another.

Reactions: 1
'Dave', in the words of Taylor swift 'I think I've seen this film before'
this is a complete aside, but the
Uk is so weird. Here in Canada rivers are crown property so open to all. and landowners have to allow access/cannot stop people from sailing. We dont have right to roam which I wish we did like you guys, but our river/water laws are miles better. I honestly think Beckie probably has a terrible relationship with her father and is seeking out a father figure, not necessarily a relationship with these men

She is so grim going for MARRIED men who are what give or take five years her Dads age

• Sick
Reactions: 8
You wake up and find yourself in the middle of a migraine 'attack', do you:
A) Get pain and a big glass of water to try and hydrate,
B) Try and go back to sleep for a while, see if you can sleep through the worst of the aura symptoms,
C) Get your phone set up to record to post to Instagram so that everyone knows you're actually still struggling and just because you had a day or two off doesn't mean you're actually better, you do still have it worse than everyone else and you deserve sympathy.

Personally I'd usually go for A and then B if time allows, if I was on a day off work for example I'd sleep through what I could. Or if I was working it'd be pain and water and then struggle through. Maybe I should try C next time!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If her migraines were in fact real and bad enough to warrant wearing two pairs of sunglasses (oh duck off Beckie), then surely the DVSA should be made aware.

• Haha
Reactions: 8