Beckiejbrown #3 Moan of Arc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen the original Hebrew anglicised as Rebekah a few times, I think it was one of the early biblical translations. But she’s made up Rabehkah lol 😂

Spelling is always a hurdle for her though lmao

Reactions: 3
Hearing her whine on about an erotica app was not on my 2024 bingo. Also on the point of not wanting to be infantilised, isn't that her whole kink? I thought she was into DDLG and there's that picture of her dressed like she's very young, with a plushie and her partner at the time there.

Reactions: 5
On a picture of her bumble account that someone shared on GG it has that she was into DDLG. I'm so confused with her not wanting to be infantilised and her being into DDLG.

Who is possibly infantilising her? There is an actual problem for ND people being treated as a child, but I think that Beckie is the one doing it and seeing herself through that lens with how incapable she thinks that she is.

I don't know if this is the case of Beckie making her own problems. She didn't need to download an erotica app even though it's not her thing. She goes on about not expecting to find love on this app as it's a man in a recording studio, but she is moaning that she hasn't found love on this app.

Reactions: 1
oh my god what have i missed on my mental health break, i couldn’t tell if this was my new meds making me sedated and loopy or.. no, it’s beckie being insane! this is…

do we need to clip where you whispered to james, “don’t answer the LGBT questions” beckie? :)

Has anyone seen the woman on tiktok that put her cremated cat into a reborn baby doll.

My first thought was that it would be Beckie 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is she so manic rn because of the positive attention from tiktok? She usually reinvents herself as happy online girlie when there is someone to perform for.

Funnily enough she could be amazingly popular on tiktok but somehow she can't even utilize this platform? Her younger self was more creative and active. So much missed opportunities for an authentic life.

The migranes and moanings are gonna start soon enough. She can't keep this up.

Her moan about her name. If you hate it so much just bleeping change it. If you wont its not a society or anything else problem dont make that excuse. Its a you problem girl cause you have the power to change it and you dont. Also there are plenty of Rebeccas who are never called Becky so I dunno what she is on about.

I’m not on TikTok, but is EVERYONE there really calling her Alice, or nah? Let me guess.

She hates absolutely everything doesn’t she? Nothing is right, nothing is a something anyone else has to go through… She posted a photo of her bag? contents yesterday and pretty much every item she uses was annotated with some issue. Exhausting.

Edit to add this for the blocked:

29E50C77-1C5A-4EE7-B4A7-3DC65F1B0ABE.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hi Beckie Jane Brown, if you hate your name you can change it by deed poll quite easily. Yet another thing that you hate but won't change despite there being an easy fix. Google is free you know.

Reactions: 16
It would be so easy for her to change her name and no one is forcing her to stay Rebecca Brown, to change her name upon her marriage. It would be rather easy for her to change her name by deed pol. She could make up a new name if she wants. There is an easy solution but Beckie is keeping herself miserable by not doing anything about it an moaning.

New stories have Beckie walking in an noisy place and making the point to show off her loops, to the point of taking one out as showing us the ears wasn't enough. Beckie also chants under her breath about how much she hates people and then later on, she probably will moan about how alone she is.

I’m not on TikTok, but is EVERYONE there really calling her Alice, or nah? Let me guess.

She hates absolutely everything doesn’t she? Nothing is right, nothing is a something anyone else has to go through… She posted a photo of her bag? contents yesterday and pretty much every item she uses was annotated with some issue. Exhausting.

View attachment 2765185
I have only seen people call her Rebecca but who knows.

Reactions: 1

View attachment 2765185
Well then CHANGE IT BY DEEDPOLL you bleeping idiot.

duck me she will complain about anything.

Point 1- I also have a name that people will say do you prefer full name or very common nickname. I say “Oh I prefer nickname”. Rebecca or Beckie could QUITE EASILY do that and say “I prefer Rebecca but you can call me Beckie if you like” - Can’t change it? YES YOU CAN anyone can.

Point 2- Hating her middle name then don’t use it??? I have a work friend who has THREE middle names but she only uses ONE of them. It’s quite easy. How often does your middle name come up? Hardly ever. You don’t even need to have it on passports/driving licences because I’m 99% sure it says “middle name (optional)”

Point 3- Yes everyone needs a last name. What is next to complain about? Everyone needs to eat and drink? If people were calling her “Oi you” she’d get annoyed and if someone said “Rebecca” or “Beckie” in a formal setting she’d say it was disrespectful and she’s Ms Brown. She doesn’t want an ancestors name- what’s she going to do? Trace her family tree and get upset if a great great great great great great great grandfather had the last name she likes? Not everyone has a father’s surname. That’s a cultural thing- some cultures the kids have both. You don’t have to take a hypothetical spouses name.

IF I could? You can choose.

Also “it makes me angry we have to have two names” - Kim there’s people that are dying vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hearing the details of other people’s synesthesia is so mind numbingly boring I just can’t sit through it lol . I have some quite uncommon ones but I recognise they’re only interesting to me, if at all. Like dreams but more annoying and self involved.

I thought it was so bizarre and cruel to make an video about how much she hates the name Alice. It’s a common name so plenty of Alices must follow her… just uncalled for and weird. Why are people calling her that on TikTok? It’s hardly a platform where people use first names to address each other is it? She’s so annoying lol.

• Haha
“I never asked to be born or named haha”.
That’s really tragic, imagine if your parents read that.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.