Beckiejbrown #3 Moan of Arc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not on TikTok, but is EVERYONE there really calling her Alice, or nah? Let me guess.

She hates absolutely everything doesn’t she? Nothing is right, nothing is a something anyone else has to go through… She posted a photo of her bag? contents yesterday and pretty much every item she uses was annotated with some issue. Exhausting.

Edit to add this for the blocked:

View attachment 2765185
I don't know why I'm surprised but I can't believe she's got beef with the concept of names. It's like being angry that the sky is blue. Like she really is inventing new problems because she's run out.
---
I thought it was so bizarre and cruel to make an video about how much she hates the name Alice. It’s a common name so plenty of Alices must follow her… just uncalled for and weird. Why are people calling her that on TikTok? It’s hardly a platform where people use first names to address each other is it? She’s so annoying lol.
I thought the same! So unnecessary to roast everyone named Alice because the colours are wrong or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't know why I'm surprised but I can't believe she's got beef with the concept of names. It's like being angry that the sky is blue. Like she really is inventing new problems because she's run out.
---

I thought the same! So unnecessary to roast everyone named Alice because the colours are wrong or something 😂
I’m sure, she doesn’t like a blue sky, because blue is associated to some numbers she can’t bare in her sYnEsThEtIc brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---

And then she signs off at the end of the day on insta from Alice (and 4 other names, but still)
If you hate it Beckie just leave it alone mate
(but maybe I'm tetchy cause my partner's called Alice and I love it 😁)

Reactions: 2
She mentioned people had suggested my real name as her name. I scrolled the comments and couldn't find it once. She better not be considering changing her name to mine.

Reactions: 1
I know she signed off including the name "awesome" and I think it was because people were suggesting "senorita awesome" as a name for her in the tiktok. does she understand that those people were making fun of her....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Can we please name the new thread "Senorita Awesome" in some way, its too funny she isn't getting that they think she is a pick me cringe girl 😂 I'm so bad at thread names, but yall are so funny can't you do something with it?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For those that can't view it, her pushing her computer for repairs in some kind of pram/stroller.
I can't believe she posts stuff like this publicly.
Oh my god

I remember when we were in office before Covid days and me and this other girl went to the Asda near work on lunch and there was a man in there that had a joint of ham in a pram and he’d put one of them little parcel bows on it 😭.

I mean clearly he wasn’t all there but this is exactly what I thought about. People are going to think Beckie is the local weirdo 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my god

I remember when we were in office before Covid days and me and this other girl went to the Asda near work on lunch and there was a man in there that had a joint of ham in a pram and he’d put one of them little parcel bows on it 😭.

I mean clearly he wasn’t all there but this is exactly what I thought about. People are going to think Beckie is the local weirdo 😭
She IS the local weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For those that can't view it, her pushing her computer for repairs in some kind of pram/stroller.
I can't believe she posts stuff like this publicly.
She bangs on about how she doesn’t have children…but isn’t that exactly what she wants/wanted? She posted a whole video about how she didn’t want them and has since made instagram stories also saying this. So why does she keep making out that she is disappointed there isn’t a child?

Does she really film her whole work out so she can post her WOO WOO while running on social media??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she record literally everything. Like imagine someone recording that they took a piss on 5th January at 16:55 or sat on a sofa on 18th February at 12:30

• Haha
imagine being in the gym and some attention seeking witch keeps wiping her boob sweat and shouting "WOO WOO" like a bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She bangs on about how she doesn’t have children…but isn’t that exactly what she wants/wanted? She posted a whole video about how she didn’t want them and has since made instagram stories also saying this. So why does she keep making out that she is disappointed there isn’t a child?
Beckie couldnt handle being a parent. She needs a fulltime caregiver herself with all her issues dontcha know lmao

Isn't that the gym where she started the PT training sessions with James?

(I'm just saying that looks a small gym, it's not exactly like a puregym with 100 other people in it)

Does anyone have a link where I can watch Trichster without having to pay a fiver on Amazon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.