Beckiejbrown #3 Moan of Arc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More things Beckie has complained about -

Her long eyelashes
Wearing bras
The fact her migraines are better?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If that perfume is triggering her migraines, why does she keep piling it on ????

Reactions: 4
Free of migraines for a week and it’s effecting your insta engagement? No problem, simply douse yourself in this cheap acrid perfume and sit yourself under bright lights for a few hours!

Cue an evening of migraines in 3, 2, 1…

Reactions: 8
Her latest story about her downloading an erotica app 👀 …well it’s something lmao

As per usual she is complaining that nothing is designed for her unique brain in mind.

Her latest story about her downloading an erotica app 👀 …well it’s something lmao

As per usual she is complaining that nothing is designed for her unique brain in mind.
I genuinely cannot think of anyone less sexual than Beckie. Full disrespect but she’s about as sexy as soggy cereal

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Says she doesn't like sex, downloads an erotica app, complains that it's not for her. She's creating her own problems on purpose at this point. It's like ordering a vindaloo when you don't like spicy food and then complaining it's too hot.

"I don't want gorgeous men in my ears talking to me who are in a studio recording. I want love." Okay but Beckie hun what did you expect? I'm pretty sure the app didn't promise instant true love. It promised men saying spicy things in your ears, and that's what you got.

Reactions: 12

Your new picture Shade I am dying 😂 😂

I didn't even understand what the app was, she rambled so weirdly about it I just got confused to what she even was talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I didn't expect to spend a part of my Friday night hearing Beckie speak about downloading an erotica app and her moaning about sex and that the app doesn't cater to her specific needs. I take it that Beckie did not handle being single on valentines day well and it's influenced the choice for her to download an app.

Just when I thought that Beckie couldn't surprise me, she somehow does it!

Reactions: 5
Your new picture Shade I am dying 😂 😂

I didn't even understand what the app was, she rambled so weirdly about it I just got confused to what she even was talking about.
Haha thank you 🤣 I just had to when I saw that post. It’s one of the most grating faces she makes consistently!

I had to Google what the app was to be honest but she truly is something else. At one point in the insta story she spoke about not wanting be infantilised or treated differently…babes you literally ask to be treated different every second of the day. You infantilise yourself Beckie! You make out that being autistic = needing to be treated as though you are completely incapable. She tries to speak for every autistic adult or person, and makes out that every person with autism might aswell give up any hope of having a normal/decent life.

Reactions: 2
You make out that being autistic = needing to be treated as though you are completely incapable. She tries to speak for every autistic adult or person, and makes out that every person with autism might aswell give up any hope of having a normal/decent life.
BeckieJBrown: Dying from autism

Reactions: 3
This just came up on my FYP on tiktok, the trend is asking people to rename you in the comments if you dislike your name
IMG_3020.jpeg

Rabehkah🤣🤣is that common??? Rabehkah Jane Brown??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve missed a breakdown over a street lamp and discussion about an erotica app?
Beckie if you’re reading here please make your account public, for the sake of my tattle experience 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.