Beckiejbrown #3 Moan of Arc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
beckie: "i had fifty messages from you guys saying you felt the same"
also beckie: "no one understands"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sho upshetting the light isn’t yellow anymore. With this content why aren’t men (and women) scrambling to be with her??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is spiraling so hard today, jesus christ! Its so obvious its because she feels lonely, and everything else she is babbling about is just an excuse. I also don't believe that over 50 people wrote her abut anything really.

I do feel bad for her after seeing her latest story. It must be really difficult having thoughts and memories, unlike the rest of us whose heads are filled with candyfloss and can't remember anything past 5 minutes ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Beckie spent so long dating old married men who fetishised mentally ill teenage girls, she doesnt realise that normal men don't want a broken girl that they have to coddle and "fix". Especially in her age group, they want someone who can handle life and make theirs better.

She spent her teens and 20s looking like a cancer patient and got a LOT of attention for it. It must be driving her mad to be a normal weight and have hair and not "looking sick", thats why she is pushing the psycological problems and disorders so much.

Reactions: 11
Even if you ignore how petty her constant little complaints are, she still doesn’t see how dysfunctional it is to run to Instagram literally anytime she’s inconvenienced. So many stories start with “and another thing I’m upset about…” as if anyone actually watches her stories for any reason other than she’s a car crash. NO ONE CARES, BECKY.

Has she ever said anything genuinely positive? Even her “positive” stories are things like “I’m glad the poster fell off because I always HATED that poster.” Remember her gratefulness project last year? That simply became another way for her to complain. Every post was like “I’m grateful I finally stopped vomiting - I had a migraine all night and I haven’t slept or eaten anything” and “I’m grateful for the fact that I can play music to block out my noisy neighbors - they’ve been yelling and banging on things all day.”

Therapy wouldn’t help her because she thinks that seething about every little annoyance and inconvenience is “the way her brain works” and not a habit she’s cultivated herself. Yes, being autistic might make her more sensitive to things like noise, but ultimately she is still responsible for her own choices. But no, “50 people agree with me that it’s not weird to be literally crying because the street lamp near my parents now has a cooler-toned lightbulb.” She would rather think she’s right than admit she’s the problem.

Reactions: 13
...Aaaand now she's crying over the streetlight outside her parents' house being changed. She's lost it. Surely she's officially off the edge.

But we know she's now, she's over on Tik Tok appearing totally normal in her videos.

What the fuuuuuck.
Nooo its just the Autizm guyzzzz. Sge us sooo dumb

Reactions: 2
I think Beckie spent so long dating old married men who fetishised mentally ill teenage girls, she doesnt realise that normal men don't want a broken girl that they have to coddle and "fix". Especially in her age group, they want someone who can handle life and make theirs better.

She spent her teens and 20s looking like a cancer patient and got a LOT of attention for it. It must be driving her mad to be a normal weight and have hair and not "looking sick", thats why she is pushing the psycological problems and disorders so much.
I think this is it. She wants an old married man that like vulnerable girls they can ply with presents for validation. She doesn’t get that isn’t normal.

She wants to be babied all the time and have a partner treat her like she’s a child but unless she goes on very niche sites, she’s not going to get that 🤣

Has she ever said anything genuinely positive? Even her “positive” stories are things like “I’m glad the poster fell off because I always HATED that poster.” Remember her gratefulness project last year? That simply became another way for her to complain. Every post was like “I’m grateful I finally stopped vomiting - I had a migraine all night and I haven’t slept or eaten anything” and “I’m grateful for the fact that I can play music to block out my noisy neighbors - they’ve been yelling and banging on things all day.”
Good times

Screenshot_20210215-050431.jpg

Screenshot_20210215-050438.jpg

received_1899544590198345.jpeg

received_726025951442068.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“One day I will die and this pain will end”
Me when Wolves lose.
My dad used to play for Wolves in the 70s, this cracked me up 😂

Also, are we starting to think of new thread names yet? May I suggest:

“What light through yonder window breaks (Beckies brain)”

Or

“Every day it’s a new disaster, but Beckie still can’t lure a Santa”

And finally,

“Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait.”

I’ll see myself out. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My dad used to play for Wolves in the 70s, this cracked me up 😂

Also, are we starting to think of new thread names yet? May I suggest:

“What light through yonder window breaks (Beckies brain)”

Or

“Every day it’s a new disaster, but Beckie still can’t lure a Santa”

And finally,

“Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait.”

I’ll see myself out. 😂
Omg no way!! 😮 That’s so cool! I’m from a family of all Wolves fans (barring one cousin 🤣)

My votes for the second one 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.