Beckiejbrown #3 Moan of Arc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
regardless of Beckie's new found sexuality, what she is asking for isn't a partner, it's a kayaking coach. you can't put that on your dating profiles.

"must be a kayaker but specifically one who is better than me so you can teach me"

Reactions: 15
Oh for duck's sake... another day of her wasting NHS time and demanding to have a phone call with them.

Reactions: 3
Beckie is referencing her old videos like an old sitcom as if we're supposed to remember

Oh for duck's sake... another day of her wasting NHS time and demanding to have a phone call with them.
The NHS probably haven't called yet because they have people with actual problems to talk to first and they're prioritising

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And she's still obsessively deleting every comment that isn't glittering praise. She'll never accept any criticism for anything, she'll instead spend years pretending to be disabled to justify it

Reactions: 2
I'm not here to look into what sexuality she is, if she says she is bi, straight or gay, I will believe her. But the way she is describing a romantic partner is very odd. Its a partner that doesn't want to sleep with her, does kayaking, no kissing, accepts her for who she is, doesn't want anything more than her company when she feels up for it. I mean isn't what she's describing a friend? A friend that likes kayaking.
I am not asexual but I am guessing people who are; still like kissing and cuddling. If you don't even do that like in Beckie's case what is left in a relationship that's different from a friendship?
I totally agree. She has every right to self-identify the way she wants and I'm not going to question her identity.
What she publically wishes for, though, is not a partner but a caretaker.
Living with mommy and daddy is not enough for her (and they are reaching the age when Beckie should start taking care of THEM, they both have several illnesses).
She has received so much care and support in her life (from her family, ex friends, the NHS, the internet, ...), countless physical gifts, including tech, expensive wigs and her flat, yet she wants more more more. Such a leech.
Beckie, it's time to give back to the world. Or at least to finally take care of yourself. Give the only people left in your life some peace.

(She is moaning because her disabled mother can't be her kayaking partner. It's as easy as that.)

Reactions: 9
Imagine buying a jar of Nutella for your stupid, ungrateful daughter - and then she proceeds to tell the internet how disgusting it tastes as though she's Gordon bleeping Ramsay.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine buying a jar of Nutella for your stupid, ungrateful daughter - and then she proceeds to tell the internet how disgusting it tastes as though she's Gordon bleeping Ramsay.
Nutella is like £5 a jar too! I was so upset when I realised she was next to her mum while saying that. So ungrateful

Reactions: 7
She is so weirdly happy when she struggles, she absolutely loves it! Sitting there with the widest smile saying she is having the worst day.

Reactions: 6
To the person who described Beckie's wooooo sounds as her Thomas the Tank Engine impression a few pages back, congratulations, that thought now lives rent free in my head whenever I'm watching her stories 😂
---
There was a fairly popular tiktok or insta reel recently about how autistic people can detect it immediately when companies change their recipes, even if everyone else claims it tastes the same. I think she's bandwagoning that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if Beckie finds it hard to keep track of all her issues. She seems to forget her own lies. Can't handle fluid, swirls her puke around. She says doesn't want sex, then post a video saying she can never have morning sex because of her migraines.
The funniest tit to me was when she traveled last year and we thought it was weird she could walk so much without issues or her cane, so she posted one video of her doing the worst fake limping I've ever seen, to prove that she still has issues 😂
Same when she had the Kayak "accident" and instead of just a bruise she claimed to have a uncommon lung issue, which she has now not mentioned since! Weird how that magically cleared up and disappeared.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I keep thinking that in a previous post someone about Beckie here about how she acts like her life is a sitcom with her referencing things that she did as a child, and I think that it is a perfectly accurate way to describe her. She has always done it, especially with when she mentioned that she wore a particular item of clothing ten years ago or she is recreating scenes of her life. I wonder if this is how she views life, with a 'storyline,' that she has happened to film and can reference videos like they are 'episodes,' of her life and we are her 'audience.' I do hope if she is so obsessed with filming herself and her part and referencing things to people, she can keep on top of all her ailments and phobias as we unlike Beckie,seem to remember.

Beckie is probably going to lean into ND stereotypes and I can see her doing it, especially as she believes it will get her pity and make her more valid in our eyes as she can tell that Nutella has changed the recipe. I do find it very weird about how she was going on about her mum having to speak on her behalf in appointments and now it is allowed due to her diagnosis. She is capable of speaking to people and moaning when things aren't going her way and she has done so with a doctor. I think that if she did honestly need to rely on her mum, I wouldn't be posting about it online as I'd find the situation embarrassing. She comes off as a child. I do wonder what will happen if her mum is not around or unable to go to a doctor's appointment, what will happen? Will she make her younger siblings do it or a partner?

I keep hearing Beckie's 'Woo,' Thomas the Tank engine in my head all the time. I don't understand why she is doing it and I could see Beckie claiming that it is a vocal stim of hers.

I just love that she's already had a fake physically disabled arc and now we're having a fake developmentally disabled one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She posted a story recently of her on the phone with her doctor and she was very eloquent. No idea why she would need her mom to do the talking for her now, other than because she’s leaning hard into “I’m autistic and can’t do anything.”

Just a little message to Beckie for next time she's reading here to check for non-existent dangerous threats... if you want more Sensations, you can buy a bigger packet. Usually from the same aisle as the small packets. This should provide you with an ample amount of crisps, and you can avoid feeling cheated and outraged by the predictably small amount in the small bag. Hope this helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly think that her moan about the bag of Sensations is the only thing that Beckie and I agree on! It is honestly a joke about how much air goes into a bag of crisps these days and just for a small amount, everything is getting smaller these days!

The only reason I can think of her mum speaking for her in a doctor's appointment is that it makes her look more incapable or she's struggling as she is unable to talk and it's an attempt to make her look more convincing. I can understand having someone there when you are in an appointment for support. I had my mum come to a doctor's appointment when I wasn't in a good place mentally and she had to help me speak as I would have brushed off any of my problems at the time, and I'm rather scared of doctors.

I did find it interesting that she said that is she pleased that her mum was able to speak to her doctors on her behalf now as previously, the doctors didn't like her mum speaking on her behalf etc and she said that one time in a story a while back, the doctors sent her mum out of an appointment as she was speaking for Beckie.

I do wonder if Beckie and perhaps by extension, her mum, actually think that she is so incapable of doing something due to her previous difficulties and her ND? I do wonder if Beckie actually believes this image of herself that she is putting out and that she is helpless, especially when she had called herself a 'power house,' and goes on about her independence and how capable she is on occasion.

Reactions: 3
Please someone share with us for those who weren’t following her before she went private!

*Applying concealer while looking into camera*

"Dearly beloved, we are all gathered here today to mourn Rebecca's love life"

*Poster falls off wall behind her*

"YES! YES! WOOOO! I hate that poster! That's gotta be a sign. Here's to being single. WOOOOOO!!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.