Beckiejbrown #3 Moan of Arc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please someone share with us for those who weren’t following her before she went private!
*Applying concealer while looking into camera*

"Dearly beloved, we are all gathered here today to mourn Rebecca's love life"

*Poster falls off wall behind her*

"YES! YES! WOOOO! I hate that poster! That's gotta be a sign. Here's to being single. WOOOOOO!!"
Here it is in all it's glory

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I keep thinking that in a previous post someone about Beckie here about how she acts like her life is a sitcom with her referencing things that she did as a child, and I think that it is a perfectly accurate way to describe her. She has always done it, especially with when she mentioned that she wore a particular item of clothing ten years ago or she is recreating scenes of her life. I wonder if this is how she views life, with a 'storyline,' that she has happened to film and can reference videos like they are 'episodes,' of her life and we are her 'audience.' I do hope if she is so obsessed with filming herself and her part and referencing things to people, she can keep on top of all her ailments and phobias as we unlike Beckie,seem to remember.

Beckie is probably going to lean into ND stereotypes and I can see her doing it, especially as she believes it will get her pity and make her more valid in our eyes as she can tell that Nutella has changed the recipe. I do find it very weird about how she was going on about her mum having to speak on her behalf in appointments and now it is allowed due to her diagnosis. She is capable of speaking to people and moaning when things aren't going her way and she has done so with a doctor. I think that if she did honestly need to rely on her mum, I wouldn't be posting about it online as I'd find the situation embarrassing. She comes off as a child. I do wonder what will happen if her mum is not around or unable to go to a doctor's appointment, what will happen? Will she make her younger siblings do it or a partner?

I keep hearing Beckie's 'Woo,' Thomas the Tank engine in my head all the time. I don't understand why she is doing it and I could see Beckie claiming that it is a vocal stim of hers.
Nutella I doubt changed the recipe much, Beckies taste buds changed is more likely

Reactions: 1
I tried Nutella and it tastes very much the same, maybe slightly thicker from what I can remember from when I had it when I was younger, but I could be imagining it, as Nutella was rarely bought when I was younger and we had the shop's own brand. I don't know if anyone wanted a ND's person review of nutella, but I felt inspired by Beckie when my wife bought Nutella for pancake day.

I am very confused by Beckie's story this morning about her excitement at a poster falling down and her 'mourning,' her love life. I wonder if we will get more dramatics for Valentines day

Reactions: 3
oh tit i totally forgot it was valentine's day, no wonder she is moaning so much about love.

"i've put in enough effort to be married by now" is such a sad statement. its not about effort. it's about two people finding genuine connection. yes relationships take work but if they're wrong they're wrong. if people dont wanna be with you or change their minds you gotta just let them. you cant effort them into your life and to stay there.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What effort? Crying on social media about your 1000 aliment's?! Does she really think she is an attractive candidate for love? She has a list of what a partner needs to do for her, but never thinks about what she needs to do for a partner. Comon now, lets be realistic, Beckie has never worked on herself enough to be able to be a partner for anyone.
For crying out loud she says her life can't even start before she gets diagnosed with ADHD?!

Reactions: 12
She will be forever single, nobody, asexual or not, ND or not, male or female could live with someone so self obsessed and negative. She’s a dementor. She sucks joy and life out of everything and will never change

Just taking a moment to share this with you guys, as I know you’ll see the funny side!

I was listening to some of her stories the past couple of days and my husband of 18 years who pays no attention to what I’m doing on social media looks over and says “who is that woman you listen to and why is she always complaining? Actually, why do you watch her, do you not find her depressing? I only catch half of her whinging and I’m losing the will to live!”

I’m sharing this because I feel so validated 😂 he doesn’t know of Rebecca at all in any context, I’ve never spoken about her or explained who she is and he has no bias whatsoever, but even he (after only hearing a few of her stories over a couple of days) independently arrived at the conclusion she’s an absolutely morose, complaining whinge bag!

I spent some time filling him in on Beckie Lore and he’s dumbfounded by her and how she over shares and embellishes everything.

So anyway, feeling rather smug with myself this evening to have my own findings confirmed by someone else lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What effort has Beckie actually made for marriage ? I would be so curious to hear what she thinks her efforts for marriage are or why she should be married. The entitlement is strong!

oh tit i totally forgot it was valentine's day, no wonder she is moaning so much about love.

"i've put in enough effort to be married by now" is such a sad statement. its not about effort. it's about two people finding genuine connection. yes relationships take work but if they're wrong they're wrong. if people dont wanna be with you or change their minds you gotta just let them. you cant effort them into your life and to stay there.
Sorry beckie but getting a relationship is not at all based on effort. Not only that but no one deserves a relationship. Her entitlement is astounding and probably turns everyone off.

Reactions: 6
If Beckie "deserves" to be married, then I deserve to be paired up with David Tennant.

• Haha
No one deserves to be married - that is literally the most blaring dogwhistle for femcel thinking. That is why you are single, Beckie - you seem to feel entitled to love/intimacy which is problematic and gross. And a huge red flag for potential partners.

Reactions: 10
Here it is in all it's glory
Have you ever seen a 31 year old woman care so much about part of her dad's Iron Man poster temporarily coming off the wall?

And to think, she spent the rest of the day complaining about being single. Zero self-awareness in any way, probably because her only life experience is looking into a camera and acting disabled. We're so deep into the femcel zone here

Reactions: 6
...Aaaand now she's crying over the streetlight outside her parents' house being changed. She's lost it. Surely she's officially off the edge.

But we know she's now, she's over on Tik Tok appearing totally normal in her videos.

What the fuuuuuck.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.