Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beckersss

The positive replies to her most recent (oddly positive, not even a doom turn on them) Instagram posts must be people who don't watch her stories surely?

Reactions: 1

taytay512

That "stimming" looked more like a self-soothing mechanism to me than stimming.
---
As someone with ADHD fidget toys aren't really for grownups imo, If I am on my meds I don't need them and if I am off them I will forget them. Even if I remember them, should I bring out a big rainbow thing in a meeting? I feel they are mainly for kids to be able to sit still in class.
I understand why she would use them for her trich to not pull her hair. But also why does she need to fiddle while she's at home? She doesn't need to sit still and listen to someone does she?
I don't have ADHD, but I love fidget toys. I have them on my desk as I wfh. Definitely not just for kids imo.

perpetualvictim

That shot of her yelping at her work's night out and turning round to look at the camera while doing her little 'this is what I saw autistic people do online' jumps, actually fucking tragic. She doesn't care what she looks like in the real world, she only looks at herself through her phone.

You'll notice that she's had a crippling headache for the last 3 days, but managed to go to work and then enjoy a painting night out (?) in the middle of it without any issues. Didn't film herself having any 'attacks' outside or anything. Freakshow
I saved this a while back because I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She also manages to kayak while having a migraine attack. It was bad enough that she was throwing up in her car.

I do not believe these are true migraines! I don't believe that Rebecca has a neurological disorder. She has a mental disorder. She needs therapy! Hardcore therapy!! It could be that she is an unfortunate case of a person afflicted with too many negative attributes (learned helplessness, arrogance, immaturity, narcissism, etc.) and she is living the hell that she herself is. Other people pick up on this and that is why they reject her. I don't know how she would get out of this without therapy if that were the case. Especially if she genuinely isn't aware of this, if she lacks insight into her own true self. It could well be that her ego is aligning perfectly with her illnesses in which case it'll be impossible of her to even realise that she is her own problem, why it's practically impossible for her to comprehend why she is her own obstacle. In her eyes everything and everyone else is the problem. Society for forcing her to work when ill, partners for not loving her, doctors for not listening to her, neighbours for not being considerate to her needs and on and on it goes. If that is the case that she is genuinely severely unaware or mistaken about her own self then she's basically delusional. And the only treatment I can think of for that is therapy. The sad thing is, as in many cases, a therapist qualified enough and genuinely capable of helping her most likely will be above her paygrade. So who knows how long she is destined to chasing after help from places where she might not get it.

Last edited:

taytay512

Have I missed something here? When did Beckie say she has to read this forum? Have I missed something? Thanks

Shadeofchlogal

It's just SO interesting and convenient that someone on here mentioned she wouldn't get given ADHD meds if she was having migraine medicine all the time and now that she's "stopped having migraines" she can see her ADHD so much more clearly now. Just uncanny fucking timing that. What are the odds.
‘‘Twas me 🙋🏻‍♀️

she claims she doesn’t read here but it’s even more obvious that she does.

Hayanuma

Yesterday's videos were flatout weird. She's perving on those things at this point. The loneliest person on the internet.

Cats are a total cheat code for social media numbers and yet she's managing to lose hundreds of followers because she's that unsettling with them
So funny that in the week since I posted this, her ig followers just magically shot up by a thousand or so. Even though she hasn't posted a grid photo at all! What are the odds?

bearhugs20

Who wants to bet she’ll have a migraine tomorrow. Nah love that’s a hangover you’re downing wine😂
I’m hoping she’s not got a taste of the wine for the wrong purposes 😔 because judging by that video it didn’t look good

pecan

Chatty Member
Yep I screenshotted a bunch of these but Beckie reported the post to imgur and it got taken down. I did save some personal favs of Beckie tweeting ijustine and getting no reply:

View attachment 2709461
---
Found some more on GG - Thanks Silent Q!

View attachment 2709470

View attachment 2709474
View attachment 2709476

View attachment 2709477

View attachment 2709478

View attachment 2709479
Oh my god 💀 If I was Beckie I would want to die a million times over from embarrassment! I watched her back in the ‘OG’ days but never noticed she had a ‘friendship’ with iJ

Inkdeath

She confirmed more recently that it was avoidant personality disorder she was diagnosed with
She fits that to a t. Is probably toxicly comorbid with her autism
---
I honestly think it would be worth us all stopping engaging with her for like a week or so. She's only catering for Tattle now anyway, even if she's on private. She's embarrassing and she needs to help herself to snap out of it.
Nope. Fuck that. This is a circus and she is the monkey. Lmao jk. But stop pretending like you care, you wouldn't browsing on this site if you did. She clearly isnt embarrassed so she should keep posting.

Bonki

My problem with her is that all her "tells" that's she's neurodiverse is stereotypes. ADHD are messy, Autistic people flap their arms around and act weird on the train.
She is making us look insane, when if you are living in a mess like that its deeper issues than ADHD. She said her doctor said she had manic episodes and bpd, and I a 1000% think that is the case. But she doesn't want that diagnosis because then she need to do actual work on herself instead of just getting a stimulant pill. Which if she is really manic will make her even more manic.

sunniva

Chatty Member
I’ve never had trich so maybe I’m out of the loop but why tf was she cutting her hair like that? Like trimming individual strands? Is that a thing?

She said they were split ends but hair hair is hardly even shoulder length and not visibly damaged?

She said she has pulled a lot in the area so she couldn’t just cut it normally? But why not? I get pulling impacts the regrowth but does it mean you can’t have a normal haircut?

I’ve cut my own hair for many years and it has never ever occurred to me to trim individually damaged hairs 💀

Vidyagaymes

It should be moan of arc. Like joan of arc. Tldr. Beckie whines all day every day, cause she is autistic. She finally was diagnosed but also believe she has adhd and is not diagnosed. Blames most of her problems now on the fact she is autistic.
UGH I totally misspelled it...Dumbass here... I will report for the mods to fox it hopefully

wordzalad

VIP Member
She wants another oppression category to be in so she’s joining the LGBT+ people in her long list of people/things to exploit for personal gain?

• Haha

UsedWeddingDress

Chatty Member
She's so fixated on the and looking back on it, no wonder she's miserable and is always convinced there's something physically wrong with her.

Redrose97

Chatty Member
I do wonder if she acts like this Infront of her mum especially since she is wheelchair bound at the moment. Its me being nosy but I wonder how much caring she actually does especially since she is so unwell all the time.i can understand she might be caring for her when she is living with her parents but she's in bed all the time as she is unwell.