Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LolaCola

Didn't her grandad die around Christmas or did I make that up? Surprised she hasn't mentioned it lately, how cancer only affects her family.

Reactions: 1

Inkdeath

I’m not on TikTok, but is EVERYONE there really calling her Alice, or nah? Let me guess.

She hates absolutely everything doesn’t she? Nothing is right, nothing is a something anyone else has to go through… She posted a photo of her bag? contents yesterday and pretty much every item she uses was annotated with some issue. Exhausting.

Edit to add this for the blocked:

View attachment 2765185
I have only seen people call her Rebecca but who knows.

perpetualvictim

She previously posted the story with sound. She was talking about how car parks are too stressful for her as they all have different time limits.
When you say previously, it can't have been today because it wasn't amongst any of the the ones uploaded today. Unless she uploaded and deleted it fairly quickly or it was from a time before that. However, as someone who doesn't catch every single one of her stories it's nonsensical when she just shares random stuff like this referring to something posted previously.

hellodarling

That weird shoooooo noise she makes makes me cringe in ways I didn’t know I could. Why does she film this shit does she actually think anyone cares, I don’t believe she’s getting dms from people like omg thank you so much for posting this. Her audience is creepy old men and people hate watching her
same it's horrific
---
beckie is too good for tiktok editing apparently

Last edited:

nosy_girl

I'm not sure what her point is exactly when she moans about getting more views on posts where she's unhappy. She mostly posts to her stories, nobody knows whether they're about to see a sad or happy story before they click, so it's not like people consciously choose to view the miserable stuff over the (rare) happy stuff. Unless she's talking about her kayaking account, in which case that's kind of niche and of course it's going to get less interaction than her ordinary account.

She's always looking to blame someone or something for not reading her mind and interacting with her exactly as she would like. I can't imagine how exhausting it is to be around her in real life.

LolaCola

A quick Google says (from the government website) you do not in fact have to declare ASD to the DVLA unless specifically there's a new change that'll affect your driving. So her comments in the post (before she, as always, restricted comments) are completely false.

UsedWeddingDress

Chatty Member
When someone is diagnosed as being neurodivergent, do they get CBT or some kind of input to help them deal with difficulties they may have in functioning?

You can tell that she's playing up for the camera because she laughs at herself. If she was just being who she naturally is, she wouldn't find her own self funny.
I‘m autistic myself, and do find myself VERY funny. I think that self-estrangement is very much autistic, and not necessarily a sign for her playing up. Somehow, all autistic people play up, I guess, because nothing comes naturally ever.

LolaCola

First if all, how is she her mum's carer when she needs her to care for HER in medical appointments?

Secondly, I just saw something wild on tiktok that made me think if Beckie. There's this migraine treatment where the chiropractor pulls sections of hair and it cracks the scalp. While I 100% do not believe she has migraines, imagine if she had just fucked her head up with the hair pulling.

LolaCola

What's with the driving videos? She found an old hard drive with a driving folder or something?

Annyct

Anyone wanna be a babe and screen record her stories for here? I am blocked lol
---

Oh you are so right, I don't doubt it would absolutely go that way - I guess I was just trying to say that there is more she can be doing to make her life/issues better but she chooses to remain stagnant and stamp her feet when the world continues to move around/past her. It is incredibly frustrating.

If she's as self aware as she claims to be why has she never spoken about her wrongdoings or missteps that have contributed to her being where she is in life, e.g. choosing to buy a flat instead of spending that money on private MH diagnoses and treatment. She's now living back at her parents, which is proof that her buying that flat was ill thought-out/timed, but she'll never say that. Is she completely innocent of all wrong doings that led to the ending of past relationships? Again, never heard her reflect on that - it's society/her exes who were wrong.
I wanna see too😂

confusedlady

Hi Beckie. Tell us why? I'm so glad she didn't get through Right to choose, I would not want my tax money paying for munchie syndrome
Why did she not get right to choose? If this is what I think it is (referral from GP to a private clinic), surely nothing would stop that happening? Especially if she’s already been referred for the NHS assessment.

Shorter waiting times, shared care back to your GP, completely free??? It ticks her boxes, she’s mind boggling.

hellodarling

apparently there is just an endless amount of reasons beckie cant have the "normal life" she so desperately wishes for then

kissfm

I'm trying to get the videos, its taking a bit longer because I need to split them up because she is japping forever and the files are too big 😭

Edit: so I have them , should I just post them here or wait for a new thread to be made? Feels kinda lame for them to be buried in the end of this thread, if people need to watch them and have to go back here? Its like 7 videos lol.
Bonki we're waiting for you and the videos in the new thread🥰