Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annyct

she'll be looking for the dyslexic badge next
There was something else she spells like this, can’t remember what it was noticed and mocked years ago. Was a word that autocorrect would likely have red flagged yet she still posted it, think she pronounced it slightly different too.

Reactions: 1

Bonki

Inpatient treatment would be a nightmare, especially if she was given access to social media. She wants everyone to fawn to her and her sick girl desires and being inpatient would give her all the attention and sympathy she would want
If you where in in treatment for pretending to be sick on social media, ofc you wouldn't be allowed to be on social media while in treatment lol, that would be counterproductive. Most hospitals you aren't allowed to film in anyways, dunno how its in the UK. But most of Europe you can't do that anyways.

I need a beckie translator for her stairs video, what is she talking about?
It seemed like she was struggling to just reel off a list of consecutive years. Although fuck knows why she has years listed down the stairs on pieces of paper.

Bonki

That "stimming" video is going to offend so many autistic people holy moly.

sunniva

Chatty Member
Beckie but you are a miserable person who's wallowing through life. Show us otherwise. Please. It would do you a lot of good.

Inkdeath

Shes really trying to seem normal on her main account right now. No stories just normal posts. Does she realize she could be like this all the time? How long are we betting she can keep this up? I think we are one week away from a total meltdown, its like the calm before the storm.
Its crazy. But no worries she will be back with a post about how she is suffering silently from endless migraines
---
Screenshot_20240104_062114_Instagram.jpg

Honestly for Beckie this is healing progress :) she could mention neurodivergence less ( but I also get it as an adhder because it can be really hard not to reference it cause it explains so much when you first are diagnosed) she always used to spiral about not hitting milestones or goals and this is good mental refocus progress. Actually proud of her

Shadeofchlogal

I don’t know why she keeps sulking because adhd medication is restricted 🤣 she mentioned this before about how it was unfair but you haven’t been diagnosed with ADHD mate!
I am pretty sure she will somehow wangle the diagnosis but she’s the type of people who give adhd a bad reputation. Medication seeking tbh.

Shadeofchlogal

Beckie when first diagnosed as autistic:
“I don’t want autism to define me. I don’t want it to be all I talk about”

Beckie every day since being diagnosed as autistic:
“HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT MY AUTISM?!?!?!?!”
Did anyone say autism?????? *becky stims as that’s all she thinks autistic people do*

If you where in in treatment for pretending to be sick on social media, ofc you wouldn't be allowed to be on social media while in treatment lol, that would be counterproductive. Most hospitals you aren't allowed to film in anyways, dunno how its in the UK. But most of Europe you can't do that anyways.
OFF TOPIC

It doesn't work the same way in the UK tbh. There is such little funding that inpatient treatment is reserved for essentially just people in crisis and acutely psychotic. And phones are almost always allowed

Hayanuma

She's losing followers by the hundred again. Wonder if another big lump sum of totally natural followers show up

Bonki

Lol maybe I don’t want to know but what was the LGBT video?

Wasnt there also that scandal where her and James were talking shit about gay people on Insta live once?
She did an video with another creator Ash Hardell about their LGBT book on Beckies channel and a video on their channel about mental health, but then removed the LGBT video from her channel. From what I remembered she never addressed it. Also her last boyfriend and her did a livestream where she whispered in his ear "don't answer the LGBT questions" which everyone in the livechat heard. So there is some background of issues with the LGBT. I always thought she got pressured from her parents about it, because if she personally felt some sort of way, why would she have done the collab with a prominent LGBT content creator?