Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shadeofchlogal

For someone with a fluid phobia she sure loves flaunting her vomit in a bowl for the world to see. Absurd woman.
I literally was like 🤢 why would you show that??!!!!???
She wants everyone to pander to her, what about the people with emetophobia??

Reactions: 1

Inkdeath

She is saying she enjoys tiktok more now. Ans I just have to wonder what about when her tiktok viewers find her toxic, or learn about her past behavior? Way harder to maintain a narrative on that platform, its why Carrie hope Fletcher stopped using it.

Hayanuma

I reckon she is seeking the diagnosis so she can have a double diagnosis to get disability and PIP benefits, blue badge, and she can stop working. Why else would it matter so much?
It's another hashtag for the pile. Another completely invisible, unprovable medical issue that she can rely on for 'content'. Another thing she can blame for her life being so, so sad.

Why does she do her air quotes with straight fingers. It bothers me irrationally. 😂😂
---
Beckie bought her flat for 167K a few years ago so unless she had a massive deposit she has paid off a huge chunk, so not really buying her woe is me I have no money spiel. Flat tour video to confirm this is her flat I’ve compared with the pictures in the listing.

View attachment 2722390
View attachment 2722392
The rightmove picture isn't her flat though...?? Am I missing something?

Beckersss

I wonder if she was diagnosed with everything she wanted and the guy she liked paid attention to her, what would she moan about? The colour of the sky? The air?
She hasn't mentioned her trich in a while, so we know that will come around again.

Abcxyz

I've been trying to figure out how to create a new thread for literally 10 mins lol - can only certain people make them?

Hayanuma

There's honestly over 40 photos/videos (every one of them has Beckie/multiple Beckies in it of course), too many to screenshot them all. Got a few crackers though

Screenshot_20231231-142445__01.jpg

Screenshot_20231231-142452__01.jpg

Screenshot_20231231-142457__01.jpg

Screenshot_20231231-142501__01.jpg

Screenshot_20231231-142607__01.jpg

Screenshot_20231231-142718__01.jpg

Screenshot_20231231-143118__01.jpg

I think, she doesn’t recognize, that autism is a spectrum, and it’s totally normal to not have all autistic traits, yet be autistic.

LolaCola

"I wish there was a way this video wouldn't pop every year". Idk, maybe delete it? Ignore the notification? I have a feeling the birthday shitshow this year is going to be big. 🍿

Bonki

I do wonder if she got results back and she didn't get what she wanted as she sounds very bitter and moaning about the neurologist in her stories and how they told her to 'get on with it.' She is going to be very moany today, isn't she?
She did say after the appointment that the doctor refused the cluster headaches diagnosis, but said it could be migraines. So I think she is angry she didn't get the worst kind of headache you could possibly have confirmed. In the Q&A she still calls them cluster headaches though, but I don't know if that was filmed before or after her appointment.

aplysia

I'm a bit late to the inpatient discussion but if I remember correctly she hinted that she was admitted against her will for a short time when she was really young (maybe due to Trich?). And I think she said that she received therapy at one point which she found to be 'traumatizing'.
Still think that histrionic personality disorder would be a good fit, too. (Some say it's the female expression of NPD).

Inkdeath

I keep thinking that in a previous post someone about Beckie here about how she acts like her life is a sitcom with her referencing things that she did as a child, and I think that it is a perfectly accurate way to describe her. She has always done it, especially with when she mentioned that she wore a particular item of clothing ten years ago or she is recreating scenes of her life. I wonder if this is how she views life, with a 'storyline,' that she has happened to film and can reference videos like they are 'episodes,' of her life and we are her 'audience.' I do hope if she is so obsessed with filming herself and her part and referencing things to people, she can keep on top of all her ailments and phobias as we unlike Beckie,seem to remember.

Beckie is probably going to lean into ND stereotypes and I can see her doing it, especially as she believes it will get her pity and make her more valid in our eyes as she can tell that Nutella has changed the recipe. I do find it very weird about how she was going on about her mum having to speak on her behalf in appointments and now it is allowed due to her diagnosis. She is capable of speaking to people and moaning when things aren't going her way and she has done so with a doctor. I think that if she did honestly need to rely on her mum, I wouldn't be posting about it online as I'd find the situation embarrassing. She comes off as a child. I do wonder what will happen if her mum is not around or unable to go to a doctor's appointment, what will happen? Will she make her younger siblings do it or a partner?

I keep hearing Beckie's 'Woo,' Thomas the Tank engine in my head all the time. I don't understand why she is doing it and I could see Beckie claiming that it is a vocal stim of hers.
Nutella I doubt changed the recipe much, Beckies taste buds changed is more likely

Shadeofchlogal

I don't think being an annoying person who pretends to have migraine attacks and likes to complain about the NHS and other things that dont go to her liking warrands a forced impatient to be honest. I mean, I get she must have mental things going on beside the Autism and ADHD that she claims but she doesnt seem like a true threat to herself or others.
I agree, I don’t think she is an immediate threat in the sense of physically harming someone, but I do believe in a more emotional and mental way that she is abusive/manipulative in relationships from different things that have been said and shared by her. I guess what I mean to say is, if we take at face value she is a true NPD person who is manipulative to others, at that point what do you do? She believes she’s better than the help that is offered but still goes on to strain the system with her need for attention and sympathy?