Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

immamouse

Ohh really, I must of missed that. Where did she say this? On insta or?
Yeah in a story I think, not long after her autism diagnosis. The context was around being 'misdiagnosed' with it when many of the traits can be better explained by her autism according to her (i.e. I have autism so you were all wrong about the personality disorder)

Shadeofchlogal

Her latest story about her downloading an erotica app 👀 …well it’s something lmao

As per usual she is complaining that nothing is designed for her unique brain in mind.

Mr Sparkle

Just learned that ADHD medicine works for weight loss, not unlike ozempic. Could that be part of the reason Beckie wants to be medicated so much?

I’m not sure where I’ve picked the is up from, but I’ve always got the vibe she loves being perceived as ‘skinny’.
Could be. She definitely loves showing her body in certain lights (aka when she looks slim).

Mai_

Noticed the numb mouth story was in “ND 2” so had to go and have a look at what was in ND 1. Does she thing NeuRoTyPiCaL don’t ever have lazy days?
IMG_2921.png

sleepingskies

Is she seriously gathering a folder of "migaine" videos to show the neurologist? PLEASE, I can't wait to see the outcome of this

What was the purpose of Hi I'm Rebecca video she put up the other day? It did come out of the blue.

If it was to get new followers it worked, but she's moaning about that now.
It's crazy, like there's a simple resolution to that Beckie, live a private life.
Isn’t that some kind of influencer trend atm?

Shadeofchlogal

For those that can't view it, her pushing her computer for repairs in some kind of pram/stroller.
I can't believe she posts stuff like this publicly.
She bangs on about how she doesn’t have children…but isn’t that exactly what she wants/wanted? She posted a whole video about how she didn’t want them and has since made instagram stories also saying this. So why does she keep making out that she is disappointed there isn’t a child?

perpetualvictim

Does anyone know what she is talking about in this video? I don't understand what she is even saying. "Yes, yes, yes, I have .... ?? what happened last night?" Also, what's the accident and what does she have to add to her to do list?

Attachments

Beckersss

Somebody on here (you'll have to scroll back through the pages) found a YouTube playlist where you could still watch the old videos, including that one.
There's also a clip online somewhere where she was doing a live with James and made a comment to ignore the lgbt questions or something.

Bonki

I found it so funny when I looked at her TikTok, its like 16 comments but its only her response to two comments. She goes sooo overboard in answering.

Regarding her recent following, didn't she want to get sponsors? From like loops etc. How would she get that if she privets her profile and tries to stunt the growth of her social media??

Redrose97

Chatty Member
I found it so funny when I looked at her TikTok, its like 16 comments but its only her response to two comments. She goes sooo overboard in answering.

Regarding her recent following, didn't she want to get sponsors? From like loops etc. How would she get that if she privets her pr. ofile and tries to stunt the growth of her social media??
It wouldn't surprise me if she is trying to get sponsorship from loops, especially since she is constantly mentioning them and she is really trying to be a ND influencer on youtube and tiktok these days.

She is honestly a terrible infulencer and I doubt that she is doing well getting new followers,despite her attempts to get a new audience on youtube/tiktok when they go to her instagram. I doubt that she will have the sucess that she had again, she has burned all of her bridges and she is a constant teenager.

Bonki

She posted a new Video on Youtube... Its not even worth watching, its a Q&A with absolutely nothing interesting in it.

LolaCola

I'm lost, I also missed the whole part from her kayak account because it's private. But why is it a big deal her mum can't go there? Isn't it normal for the kids to go to the family home for Christmas anyway?