Beckiejbrown #3 Moan of Arc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I pointed this out last week in one of her other posts she was talking about women in regards to them being partners but everyone here told me I was wrong… like to see this obvious statement be denied here this time 😂 she is 100% saying she’s bisexual and I won’t be convinced otherwise this time!

Reactions: 7
Not really surprised in a way , especially with how in a recent video she was speaking about a female Skyrim character and how she wishes that she had her in her life and I found it odd the way she was speaking about a female character especially for Beckie, as you would expect her to speak similarly to a male character.

She might actually be bisexual and I'm not justifying her behaviour, it might explain why she was really wanting to be best friends with Carrie Hope Fletcher if you look through it at that lens. Or perhaps why she became very Christian before and anti LGBT, it could be her in denial especially as she was from a church family. But it doesn't explain why she did an LGBT video with Ash Hardel and then deleted it.

In an old video she did say that she was asexual but it's long deleted. That's all I remember other than she had a nose piercing in it. This would have been 2015-16ish.

I do sometimes wonder why I know so much about Beckie. She might be my Roman empire 🤣

• Haha
Do you think she’s just winding us up?

I’m literally a lesbian so not here to deny anyone’s sexuality but isn’t she also asexual and homophobic and into DDLG? Lmfao I can’t take it. I just can’t 😭

Or maybe she thinks it validates her neurodiversity somehow?

Can I put in a bet for they/them pronouns by the end of the year?

Reactions: 8
I'm not here to look into what sexuality she is, if she says she is bi, straight or gay, I will believe her. But the way she is describing a romantic partner is very odd. Its a partner that doesn't want to sleep with her, does kayaking, no kissing, accepts her for who she is, doesn't want anything more than her company when she feels up for it. I mean isn't what she's describing a friend? A friend that likes kayaking.
I am not asexual but I am guessing people who are; still like kissing and cuddling. If you don't even do that like in Beckie's case what is left in a relationship that's different from a friendship?

Reactions: 9
Not convinced, she is asexual, aromantic, a-whatever. She let us know having a fairly „normal“ relationship with James (maybe except for the little-play?), didn’t she? So either she thought she was all that before James, but he miraculously turned her around. Who would have expected that much power from James‘ sexus. So I‘d rather believe her fluid phobia, and all that aromantic stuff, is just like her migraines, present, if it fits her narrative. She might not 24/7 be extremely horny, and that for her means, she is asexual. She might find it a bit uncomfortable to sweat in public, and so, for her, she is fluidphopic. I‘d take all of that with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: 3
She probably thinks that if she dates women then she doesn’t have to have “sex” (PIV) so it’s more convenient for her

Reactions: 3
Really trying to understand how her being autistic is a safety issue with paddling?

Reactions: 6
Really trying to understand how her being autistic is a safety issue with paddling?
Kayaking is not a sport you should do alone as you could get stuck with your kayak and not be able to free yourself and drown (or something else may happen that you can't get yourself out of). So I think she means it is hard as an autistic because kayaking always goes hand in hand with socializing. At least that is what I make of it.

Reactions: 1
I do wonder if she is perhaps wanting a wife , thinking that it would be easier to have a platonic relationship than with a man and that a woman would want / be more willing to accommodate her more.

I don't understand her moaning her fluid phobia. I don't understand what fluids one would really encounter in yoga and she moans about not liking the gym due to this phobia but she's got a series of videos of her running, and then she mentions sex in this story. I don't believe Beckie's fluid phobia especially after last week when she was looking at her bowl of sick.

Maybe I’m just a regressive gatekeeper or something but I can’t help but find it genuinely offensive that Beckie is now expressing her entitlement to a ‘’wife’’ when she is a documented homophobe, asexual and into age play sub/dom stuff with married men. Vile.

She isn’t expressing attraction to women. She isn’t celebrating a newfound bisexuality. She’s just on her femcel tit again, the whole thing suggests to me that a female partner would be a last resort of narcissistic supply after she’s exhausted all the men in the Chelmsford area.

Sexuality is annother immutable trait she can’t wait to fake/exploit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe I’m just a regressive gatekeeper or something but I can’t help but find it genuinely offensive that Beckie is now expressing her entitlement to a ‘’wife’’ when she is a documented homophobe, asexual and into age play sub/dom stuff with married men. Vile.

She isn’t expressing attraction to women. She isn’t celebrating a newfound bisexuality. She’s just on her femcel tit again, the whole thing suggests to me that a female partner would be a last resort of narcissistic supply after she’s exhausted all the men in the Chelmsford area.

Sexuality is annother immutable trait she can’t wait to fake/exploit.

Agreed, I don't like the stereotype of women wanting/needing less sex than men in a relationship bullshit she keeps hinting at. You are so right, it is very femcel and now that I think about it more, a lot of her only wanting what she thinks she deserves and not thinking at all about what her partner would want, is extremely femcel behaviour!
Also if she thinks Lesbians want less sex than straight people I have a surprise for her.

Reactions: 5
Agreed, I don't like the stereotype of women wanting/needing less sex than men in a relationship bullshit she keeps hinting at. You are so right, it is very femcel and now that I think about it more, a lot of her only wanting what she thinks she deserves and not thinking at all about what her partner would want, is extremely femcel behaviour!
Also if she thinks Lesbians want less sex than straight people I have a surprise for her.
Exactly! If she was saying ‘’I really fancy women and secretly always have’’ that would be one thing. But it’s bleeping Beckie … we know how she operates. And predictably the 2 times she’s mentioned it, it has had the tone of ‘’nobody will date me, not even women!’’ 😭

I’m just pissed because how bleeping dare you be homophobic online, leave that entirely unaddressed and years later say ‘’it’s so hard to find a wife’’ like eff all the way off Beckie, what are you even talking about?

I genuinely think she realised all other neurodivergent influencers are queer and thought ‘eh, why not’. She has said before she thinks same sex attraction is a choice so I guess from her perspective she’s just opting in 😅😅😅

I guess it’s about time because queerness has all of her fav things - perception of it as a type of victimhood, perception that it makes her intrinsically different and special, and automatic protection from anyone questioning it. Plus it’s a way to expand audience. All her other identity markers share these exact features/functions. I don’t know why this would be different.

I know it’s horrible to claim somebody would fake same sex attraction but this is the woman who fakes migraines, fakes ADHD and swirls bowls of fake vomit an on her insta stories lmfao.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.