BeckieJBrown #2 She's a powerhouse! She just is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday she complains about a broken drain that hasn't been fixed. Today there are building works presumably to renovate or fix (adding value to the building) and she complains. This girl lives in fantasy land - a place where everything is perfect and as she'd like it to be. Where nothing needs fixing coz nothing ever gets broken. This is not an autistic trait, it's an immature trait. She's a woman child. Adult body, mind of a child. Nothing in the real world is ever good enough. She wants wants wants (hair (finally has it, still not good enough), apartment (finally moved out of parents place after years of complaining and can't even muster a smile on 4th anniversary - not good enough), boyfriend (doesn't not want sex, doesn't propose - not good enough)) but without any of the work or shite that comes along with it. Again, NOT an autistic trait to be a whining witch. I cannot for the life of me ever imagine being friends with someone like her. She's a lot of work - very particular, high maintenance, draining (always glass half empty kinda person). I don't blame anyone for not wanting to be friends with her let alone be her boyfriend.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yesterday she complains about a broken drain that hasn't been fixed. Today there are building works presumably to renovate or fix (adding value to the building) and she complains. This girl lives in fantasy land - a place where everything is perfect and as she'd like it to be. Where nothing needs fixing coz nothing ever gets broken. This is not an autistic trait, it's an immature trait. She's a woman child. Adult body, mind of a child. Nothing in the real world is ever good enough. She wants wants wants (hair (finally has it, still not good enough), apartment (finally moved out of parents place after years of complaining and can't even muster a smile on 4th anniversary - not good enough), boyfriend (doesn't not want sex, doesn't propose - not good enough)) but without any of the work or shite that comes along with it. Again, NOT an autistic trait to be a whining witch. I cannot for the life of me ever imagine being friends with someone like her. She's a lot of work - very particular, high maintenance, draining (always glass half empty kinda person). I don't blame anyone for not wanting to be friends with her let alone be her boyfriend.
She is mentally stunted for sure. Has 0 ability to take accountability

Reactions: 6
She spent her evening complaining about her noise and posting clips of her pulling faces at noises from over the years for anyone not bothered to watch. She can't wear noise-cancelling headphones as she doesn't like hearing her body functions. She also misses covid and the lockdowns as it was quiet - she would also complain at the slightest bit of noise from people inside/outside her flat a lot in her stories at the time.

I don't know if it would be possible for her to go somewhere else to help her with the noise. She could go to a library or anywhere from a break from the noise at home. She could wear her headphones and listen to music ect. Beckie, however, does nothing to help herself and films herself pulling faces at the noises and is outraged that people are existing and making noises. She would complain about noise if she lived away from people on the Isle of Skye. You know that she'll find something to moan about. She will never be happy. I think it's okay to be a glass half-empty person, I am, but Beckie takes it to a whole new level.

Reactions: 5
Did she actually just say things were so much better with covid?! The people that died or have ongoing actual real health problems because of covid and she proffered it as it’s as quieter? She truly is a bleep

I get it, having work done in the building or just outside must be annoying. But this stuff has to happen. You would also complain if things were left to fall apart. She witches about the broken drain noise, but she would also complain about the noise being made when it gets fixed.

The one that really wound me up was that she hated the noise of children outside. Children are allowed to exist and make noise when they walk outside. If you notice, she also posted that particular story at around 3pm. You know, the typical time that children leave school. God forbid they are walking home from school and don’t walk in silence.

You can’t live anywhere in total silence.

Reactions: 10
Just put your airpods in and gooooooo!! What's she on about "I don't like hearing my heartbeat" have all the videos been deleted off youtube? How hard is it to put on a 2 hour video essay and go on about your day? Literally no one enjoys the sounds of roadwork but somehow the rest of us manage just fine with noise cancelling headphones and a bit of smooth jazz? This isn't about autism, this is about her being a miserable old git

Recent story is that she finds dating hard and dislikes the expression, 'there's other fish in the sea.' I'm not sure if she's convinced that only ND people have problems with dating and that neurotypical people don't as they've got plenty of fish unlike her.

I doubt that it's not just her autism that makes it difficult for her to date people... I'm expecting more dating and single woe is me stories this weekend

She said she felt like she had already found her fish.. Who is she referring too? Who was the one that got away?

Reactions: 1
She said she felt like she had already found her fish.. Who is she referring too? Who was the one that got away?
I think she's talking about James, she was hoping he would propose.... talk about having the WORST taste in men ever.

Reactions: 3
What actually happened with James? She wanted him to propose? Didn't she allude to him being abusive though?

Reactions: 4
She broke up with James and alleged that he was emotionally abusive and implied that he made comments about her appearance (hair). She got back together with him not long before covid and then they broke up again in the lockdown. I think that she did imply a few times in that period that they were speaking again on off but it never happened.

I don't know if James was her actually her 'fish,' as it was a bit of a weird relationship. She was super Christian at the time and he wasn't and she had her own room in his flat.

She was very quick to put him online and he didn't seem that nice, especially when he was laughing at someone with BPD messaging Beckie for advice on a live (video clip is on Cringeys video on Beckie - would recommend her video as it highlights Beckie's awful behaviour over the years though it's outdated now by a few years.

I think he was Beckie's 'fish' as I they were together for the longest out of her relationships and I think that she assumed/expected to have a ring by thirty among other milestones.

I'm expecting more Beckie moaning about a lack of relationship as it's nearly her birthday in December and she's single. She always seems to get worse around her brithday. I'm expecting her to be either be perfectly fine on her birthday or it will be her with a bucket in her hand or an ice pack moaning about her having a wasted year/day as she's unwell.

She broke up with James and alleged that he was emotionally abusive and implied that he made comments about her appearance (hair). She got back together with him not long before covid and then they broke up again in the lockdown. I think that she did imply a few times in that period that they were speaking again on off but it never happened.

I don't know if James was her actually her 'fish,' as it was a bit of a weird relationship. She was super Christian at the time and he wasn't and she had her own room in his flat.

She was very quick to put him online and he didn't seem that nice, especially when he was laughing at someone with BPD messaging Beckie for advice on a live (video clip is on Cringeys video on Beckie - would recommend her video as it highlights Beckie's awful behaviour over the years though it's outdated now by a few years.

I think he was Beckie's 'fish' as I they were together for the longest out of her relationships and I think that she assumed/expected to have a ring by thirty among other milestones.

I'm expecting more Beckie moaning about a lack of relationship as it's nearly her birthday in December and she's single. She always seems to get worse around her brithday. I'm expecting her to be either be perfectly fine on her birthday or it will be her with a bucket in her hand or an ice pack moaning about her having a wasted year/day as she's unwell.
James also made an account on GuruGossiper to talk about her but was shot down fast by the other commenters. I also remember them being weird on live. She was sitting on his lap and he made a comment about her "leaving a trace" or something. He is truely disgusting. If I remember correctly this was their first time together and she took him back AFTER calling him abusive.
This part is speculation but the might have had a DDLG thing going on. It always felt like he was coercing her to have sex.
She is really vulnerable to abusers due to her personality (see also: the grooming). The only time I feel really sorry for her.

• Sick
James also made an account on GuruGossiper to talk about her but was shot down fast by the other commenters. I also remember them being weird on live. She was sitting on his lap and he made a comment about her "leaving a trace" or something. He is truely disgusting. If I remember correctly this was their first time together and she took him back AFTER calling him abusive.
This part is speculation but the might have had a DDLG thing going on. It always felt like he was coercing her to have sex.
She is really vulnerable to abusers due to her personality (see also: the grooming). The only time I feel really sorry for her.
I never knew about the gg account. Their lives together were just foul especially when he would make fun of other people with mental health problems such a girl with BPD who was messaging Beckie for support and he laughed at her.

I think that they did have the DDLG thing on as Beckie as someone found and posted her dating profile on bumble that said that she was into that. Someone posted the picture on GG at the time al- for all we know it could have been James posting it.

I've always felt a bit bad for Beckie with the men as I think that much older men did take advantage of her especially when she was younger. I think that with her mental health and autism, she was easy to be groomed or fall into unhealthy relationships. I think as well Beckie is desperate for something that she'll have anything. I do feel for her at times with her loneliness as I used to relate to her a lot as a teenager.

Reactions: 1
Her relationship with James was indeed rather strange. He was weird, it seems the pink jumpsuit was his idea and she went along with it...

...what's with the voice?....

I think she also pushed him to be on camera when he didn't want to be. They just didn't vibe with each other. On the New Year's Ee video she had to coax him to kiss her ("Come on!"). Don't really know why she posted that.

• Wow
  • Sick
Oh my goooood those VIDEOS:sick::sick: as much as I can't stand Beckie, I'm glad that relationship is over. That man is a weeeeirdo

I think that she was very much posting it to show off that she had finally had a boyfriend and that she had reached a 'milestone,' akin to her peers. I did get very cringey vibes with it like a teenager posting about their first relationship online. Interestingly, she was rather low key about her relationship with that Ash guy who she went out/ broke up with the start of last year I think in comparison to James.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.