BeckieJBrown #2 She's a powerhouse! She just is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just soo much, like there isn't just one thing with her. There are so many parts of her that uncomfortable that is also a choice. The purring, she is over 30 now, she can stop that.

Reactions: 4
She’s now given herself a tit hair cut. Claiming she’s wasted more years (credit to whoever said in this thread that she would say this!)

Beckie, maybe if you stopped pulling out your hair on camera out of your pony tail,yanking it, you wouldn’t have to give yourself a berries and cream hair cut!

• Haha
There isn't a single day that goes by in her entire life where she doesn't film herself, talking and gesturing to a camera that she pretends is her friend. Doing a time-lapse of cutting her own hair and acting amazed at what happens, bleeping hell.

Now she's going through all her old insta stories (back at least 4 years) and putting the disabled-looking ones in little shortcut folders for various afflictions - "Trich Hapines 2", "ND" , "migraines" etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yeah it’s sad that her autistic special interest is herself and her ailments. I hate the phrase Get A Life but it really applies to her.

• Haha
Her hair would annoy her less if she’d go to the hairdresser and get a blunt Bob/long bob. (From my own trich experience, when I start needing a cut and have a lot of “ends” I get more trichy)

Reactions: 1
Latest update: She found her 'safe product' after months of not being able to (?), so she bought 7 of them. I don't know what a 'safe product' is as a concept, I'm assuming some actual autism influencer talked about it once.

Anyway the safe product is bleeping deodorant. She bought 7 of the same can of deodorant then filmed herself clutching one with both hands and rubbing it like there's a bleeping genie inside

She said it took her 3 months to find the deodorant in a shop. Could have bought it online if it was that important to her.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed that everything aspect of Beckie's personality has been/or is because she is a ND/autistic individual? She can't just do something or speak about it relating to her autism-yet it may a play a part in her personality but she is much more than her conditions. I don't know if Beckie knows this herself, so much of her life has been defined as being the girl with trich and her mental health conditions. I don't know if this is due to an absence in personality or to avoid responsibility.

Oh my god, she was wheeling her mum around the shop (taking photos of herself doing it obv), then she just parked her mum off to the side and started filming herself pointing at deodorant in amazement in the middle of the shop. Her poor family, god that's so mortifying

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She filmed herself putting her hands over her ears/fingers in her ears like a child because there is background noise in the cafe she's in and I'm assuming it's her mum speaking to her. It's actual childlike behaviour. I understand finding noise difficult but she is actually acting like a child though she is thirty years old.

Reactions: 3
She filmed herself putting her hands over her ears/fingers in her ears like a child because there is background noise in the cafe she's in and I'm assuming it's her mum speaking to her. It's actual childlike behaviour. I understand finding noise difficult but she is actually acting like a child though she is thirty years old.
Like just get headphones

Could she not put a TW on her latest story. She’s such a selfish witch. Some people really suffer from emtetophobia, and don’t need to hear your vomit sloshing around your bucket.

• Sad
I don't know if it's just me but has she been acting a lot more childish/ poor me since her diagnosis? I'm thinking about her story from yesterday with her covering her ears when her mum is speaking to her as well as her other posts. She just seems to come off as a stroppy and sulky child recently much more than I remember her being.

Rebecca says she wants a boyfriend. What she really wants is a full-time carer. And in return he gets cuddles. That's it. Maybe a place to stay if he doesn't yet have his own home but nothing much else. She is sick all day every day with whatever happens to tickle her fancy on that day. They couldn't have children because she wouldn't be able to handle a baby (fluids, noise, can't walk the child any reasonable distance in a pram coz of her "walking issues" or run after them once they start walking), let alone a child (mess, noise, active (lots of walking), more noise, does she even cook?....). I'm struggling to see what she brings to the table. No respectable young chap would agree to this for any meaningful length of time.

Imagine leaving the house in the morning to a moaning Rebecca just waking up with a hint of a "migraine"and coming back after a long day's work to a Rebecca in the throes of a migraine, cold because of her "circulation problems", with a bucket of sick next to the bed you have to get into to cuddle with her because she is so broken down. And this on a weekly basis. And on the "better days" it's just an incessant string of complaints about noise, doctors not answering her calls, a setback in whatever diagnosis she happens to be after next, an update on the status of the other diagnosis that she's been chasing for the last 30 years aged 30, and that despite all this she still has to work, her disability status was denied again.... Finally, the long awaited weekend arrives, you go for a coffee and she sticks her fingers in her ears, it's too noisy. Ok, let's take a walk --> can't legs will hurt. Ok, let's go to a different place ..."Oh, we can't go there, the colours are too noisy". Ok, how bout we go home, gets home, dammit, neighbour having sex, more complaints, how about we have sex?, ewwww, and besides I can't, I'm asexual. And all of this amongst a sea of "prrrrrrrrrr", "aaaargh". You go to the bathroom to try get some peace but can barely get through the door because of the 4 different kayaks lined up. So you go to sit on the balcony instead, and 10 seconds later you see one of only two planes that cross that part of the sky every day approaching in the distance, you count down "3,2,1.." and right on cue "Golly, you'd think we were living right next to Heathrow airport" resound loudly from indoors...You look down from the first floor balcony you're stood on and wonder if the height would be enough to finish you off. You go for it, but only manage to break your leg. As you reach for your broken leg, you hear from upstairs "Darling, have you seen any one of the 7 walking sticks I own, that walking to the bar we never went to really did my knee in, do you think you could take out the trash?, I'm just.... knackered. Oh, and I feel another migraine coming on. Must have been the noise from that plane. Would you hand me an ice pack. Actually, it's rather strong, maybe we should go straight to A&E. Prrrrrrrrrr"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Rebecca says she wants a boyfriend. What she really wants is a full-time carer. And in return he gets cuddles. That's it. Maybe a place to stay if he doesn't yet have his own home but nothing much else. She is sick all day every day with whatever happens to tickle her fancy on that day. They couldn't have children because she wouldn't be able to handle a baby (fluids, noise, can't walk the child any reasonable distance in a pram coz of her "walking issues" or run after them once they start walking), let alone a child (mess, noise, active (lots of walking), more noise, does she even cook?....). I'm struggling to see what she brings to the table. No respectable young chap would agree to this for any meaningful length of time.

Imagine leaving the house in the morning to a moaning Rebecca just waking up with a hint of a "migraine"and coming back after a long day's work to a Rebecca in the throes of a migraine, cold because of her "circulation problems", with a bucket of sick next to the bed you have to get into to cuddle with her because she is so broken down. And this on a weekly basis. And on the "better days" it's just an incessant string of complaints about noise, doctors not answering her calls, a setback in whatever diagnosis she happens to be after next, an update on the status of the other diagnosis that she's been chasing for the last 30 years aged 30, and that despite all this she still has to work, her disability status was denied again.... Finally, the long awaited weekend arrives, you go for a coffee and she sticks her fingers in her ears, it's too noisy. Ok, let's take a walk --> can't legs will hurt. Ok, let's go to a different place ..."Oh, we can't go there, the colours are too noisy". Ok, how bout we go home, gets home, dammit, neighbour having sex, more complaints, how about we have sex?, ewwww, and besides I can't, I'm asexual. And all of this amongst a sea of "prrrrrrrrrr", "aaaargh". You go to the bathroom to try get some peace but can barely get through the door because of the 4 different kayaks lined up. So you go to sit on the balcony instead, and 10 seconds later you see one of only two planes that cross that part of the sky every day approaching in the distance, you count down "3,2,1.." and right on cue "Golly, you'd think we were living right next to Heathrow airport" resound loudly from indoors...You look down from the first floor balcony you're stood on and wonder if the height would be enough to finish you off. You go for it, but only manage to break your leg. As you reach for your broken leg, you hear from upstairs "Darling, have you seen any one of the 7 walking sticks I own, that walking to the bar we never went to really did my knee in, do you think you could take out the trash?, I'm just.... knackered. Oh, and I feel another migraine coming on. Must have been the noise from that plane. Would you hand me an ice pack. Actually, it's rather strong, maybe we should go straight to A&E. Prrrrrrrrrr"
Wasn’t she miraculously healed from everything when in relationship though? I remember her doing extended hikes with James, although before her prime walking stick era happened, and we all here noticing, how her problems suddenly disappeared.

Why, why, why does she feel such a need to show off her pink sick bucket?! Thats mental to me.

When did the migraines start being brought up? Because when I watched her, I never ever heard about them. To me this is a recent thing, she has reedited the past to make it seem like she has always had them? But please correct me if I am wrong.

Reactions: 2
Hahahaha, she has created a stories highlight about migraines.
Some of these highlights are just under 5 years old. Did she seriously go back through every single one of her insta stories in the last 5 years, looking for all the munchy footage of all the various things she's claimed so she could organise them by illness? What happened to the cripple/crutches arc then eh? She can't keep up with them all at this point

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.