BeckieJBrown #2 She's a powerhouse! She just is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anyone want to watch a highlight series of all her moaning about her migraines? She has one about that but she doesn't have a highlight series about something happy, I don't know like he a holiday to Scotland or being with family ect

Reactions: 4
Have I really just watched a story of her spraying deodorant on and then hugging the bottle? Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have I really just watched a story of her spraying deodorant on and then hugging the bottle? Wtf
Sadly, it was a real video that I the utter confusion while watching it. I understand the happiness of finding a product you like or is 'safe,' but dancing with it and filming yourself hugging it is just strange even for Beckie.

Did anyone see the art that she picked up in Scotland video? I rather actually liked it and it was a nice video apart from when she spent aspects of the video going on about how she can't speak to neurotypical people and that she relates more to cats than people.

I always get amazed about how different and put together she is on youtube in comparison to her stories. She comes off as being more pleasant on youtube and likeable. I know that there is 'acting,' on camera and she might be more 'authentic,' on Instagram but the diffrence is amazing.

Reactions: 6
Not sure how to record and post it here and usually I just lurk, but the Instagram stories where she's holding the cat like a baby and crying because it's "progress" are just really bizarre. Why does she need to hold the cat like a baby so badly that this is worth crying happy tears over? Plenty of cats don't like being held like that, especially for long periods of time. It doesn't mean they're hostile or something is wrong that needs to be fixed. My cat is perfectly friendly and even a bit clingy, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't tolerate being carted around like a newborn for very long. It doesn't even benefit the cat, by her own admission the cat isn't a fan of being held like that. But what Beckie wants is most important of course.

I just can't believe this is such a huge deal for her that she's posting videos sobbing about it. She'll cry over this but when her mum gets severely injured and ends up in hospital, she's literally dancing and can't keep the smile off her face. It's unnerving honestly. It's like she has no perspective on what really matters.

Reactions: 9
Hugging the deodorant then crying because she hugged her cat, fair enough if that’s how you feel in private but what on earth is she thinking no one is interested in watching that, literally noobe

Reactions: 5
Not sure how to record and post it here and usually I just lurk, but the Instagram stories where she's holding the cat like a baby and crying because it's "progress" are just really bizarre.
She has always for as long as I followed her did this weird things with the cats. Like she tries to make them human or some tit. It makes me very uncomfortable and I usually skip those stories fast. I remembers when the cat stroke her face and she was like hysterically crying about it, and even now she still brings that up from time to time as the best thing ever.

I think Beckie is an extremely isolated and lonely person, to a point that it almost feels forced. I had some weird ass people around me, be it at work or through family. They all have had partners and friends, be it weird partners and weird friends, but I wouldn't say anyone of them were lonely. I am confused and baffled how she can be this isolated. The vibe she gives off to people most be beyond creepy, to not even find some fugly dude to hang around. Seeing her last relationships, I can't say that her standards is keeping her single, because she seem to have none.

She has always for as long as I followed her did this weird things with the cats. Like she tries to make them human or some tit. It makes me very uncomfortable and I usually skip those stories fast. I remembers when the cat stroke her face and she was like hysterically crying about it, and even now she still brings that up from time to time as the best thing ever.

I think Beckie is an extremely isolated and lonely person, to a point that it almost feels forced. I had some weird ass people around me, be it at work or through family. They all have had partners and friends, be it weird partners and weird friends, but I wouldn't say anyone of them were lonely. I am confused and baffled how she can be this isolated. The vibe she gives off to people most be beyond creepy, to not even find some fugly dude to hang around. Seeing her last relationships, I can't say that her standards is keeping her single, because she seem to have none.
The cat tit makes me cringe too, because she is really bad at communicating with and understanding animals. Otherwise she wouldnt be anthropormorphizing them to this extent. It reeks of self serving narcissism not actual love.

Reactions: 8
She's 30 and she just spent her Friday night filming herself crying because her cat didn't jump off her lap when she forced it to lie on it's back

• Wow
Reactions: 9
When I have a migraine, my favourite thing to do is sit in a well-lit room with Top Gear playing at the highest possible volume, best cure for a debilitating headache... said nobody ever. Does she really expect us to believe she's actually having migraines when she posts things like that? Anyone who has really had one knows even laying your head on the pillow can be painful, let alone sitting in bright sunlight with Jeremy Clarkson's voice booming out of the TV.

When I saw the latest story where she's got the cat on her lap, brushing it, laptop on, all I could think about was how she's evidently had the camera pointing at herself and recording for a long time to be able to capture that. There's no way that's been quickly set to record with that set-up going on. I wonder how long the true video is? 5 minutes? 10? Does she just film for hours on end endlessly looking for moments to take out and post?

I would be curious to know what her thought process is when it comes to filming. I do wonder if she plans what she is going to film that day. If she wants a video with the cat and then just leave the camera on so she can get clips to post. I think that the cat videos are the most planned videos. I feel with a cat you can't have a spontaneous video with one, especially if she's filming herself brushing or holding it as the cat might might move by the time the camera is set up.

She has her staged videos, the most prominent is when she was going to get parents and filming herself getting her sick bucket out of the car and speaking to her dad. As she had to get out of the car get the camera on and then take everything out of the boot. Or her emptying her sick bucket, what is the purpose of filming this?

She also posts the most random videos like cuddling a deodorant or doing a sad sigh while opening a take away, seem to be more unplanned as they are weirder. This is the same with her moaning videos.

It leaves the question of why she is filming them? I don't understand why she films herself the way she does. You think if you were to film yourself, you'd present yourself in the most positive way for an audience, Beckie just films herself in the worst way and makes herself look pathetic. Any ideas why she does this?

I do wonder how much time is spent filming in a day ,and how much she looks at the old footage of herself. I do wonder how much content of herself that she has archived. I'm just curious as well, slightly morbid, what she is planning to have done with it when she's older/does? Is it going to be a diary when it's published?- my history degree is curious about this .

Reactions: 1
The weird part is if you look at these videos you can see she’s looking at herself intently..not the cat she claims to love, but herself! Watch her eyes next time, she practically eye fucks herself.

She's doing an AMA on Insta and she is literally bringing up her diagnoses in every answer.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
From the little I’ve read/watched about this woman it seems she is absolutely exhausting and draining to be around. Even her own family can’t be bothered with it anymore. Does she have a job?

Reactions: 1
In the middle of all the self diagnosis bleating, she's saying she was diagnosed with Avoidant Personality Disorder 5 years ago, but decided the doctors were wrong. Of course if she gets diagnosed with something she actually wants to be diagnosed with, she grabs it with both hands and screams it from the rooftops.

I dunno, the way that she meticulously deleted any non-positive comments for over a decade, to the point she's chased off her entire fanbase, sure sounds like 'extreme sensitivity to criticism' to me. Maybe the docs were right first time, Powerhouse

In the middle of all the self diagnosis bleating, she's saying she was diagnosed with Avoidant Personality Disorder 5 years ago, but decided the doctors were wrong. Of course if she gets diagnosed with something she actually wants to be diagnosed with, she grabs it with both hands and screams it from the rooftops.

I dunno, the way that she meticulously deleted any non-positive comments for over a decade, to the point she's chased off her entire fanbase, sure sounds like 'extreme sensitivity to criticism' to me. Maybe the docs were right first time, Powerhouse
It’s because (unfortunately) it is more popular and people give more sympathy to autism than they do to APD. Doing some reading, she definitely fits into the APD more than this ADHD diagnosis she is pining for. Does she realise given her “chronic migraines” they will not, I repeat, not, put her on the medication she is so desperate for. She is an embarrassment to her family and the “neurodivergent” community she is so desperate to be a part of.

Reactions: 2

Absolutely right. I think I might have said this before as well so forgive me if I'm repeating but an autism diagnosis doesn't necessarily cancel out a personality disorder diagnosis and Beckie seems to think it does. You can definitely have both.

In the middle of all the self diagnosis bleating, she's saying she was diagnosed with Avoidant Personality Disorder 5 years ago, but decided the doctors were wrong.
As in she has no personality and everyone avoids her?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread name suggestions: BeckieJBrown:

Autism makes it okay to wash my boobs on the tube

Migraines are my only friend

Im Autistic but its not enough I collect diagnoses like pokemon

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.