BeckieJBrown #2 She's a powerhouse! She just is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her last story made me physically cringe. If I never get to see her scooby doo biting into something again in my life, it will be too soon.
She is a grown adult!!! Why can't she see that things like that is why she is single?! The image keeps flashing before my eyes, make it stopšŸ˜­

Reactions: 3
Anyone got a clue what these number pictures are about? At first they looked like shots from dates so I thought it was her age/her dates age.
Then the 16/52 one came up and I'm hoping I'm wrong, am I missing something here?

Reactions: 2
Anyone got a clue what these number pictures are about? At first they looked like shots from dates so I thought it was her age/her dates age.
Then the 16/52 one came up and I'm hoping I'm wrong, am I missing something here?
Itā€™s the ages of herself and her partners from past relationships. She dated a 52 year old man when she was 16. Wish I was joking.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Soooo that means she's currently seeing someone 2 years older than her? Poor guy.

Reactions: 3
Does Beckie actually have a date happening or someone on the horizon? She was literally moaning about being single the other day with her pillow boyfriend!

Does Beckie actually have a date happening or someone on the horizon? She was literally moaning about being single the other day with her pillow boyfriend!
She is moaning about being single in the video before the photos. She says her kayak is her partner then kisses it... So I doubt she has anyone lining up.

Reactions: 1
I think she's just been let down by someone, that's normally when the complaints about being single resurface. Maybe she had a date recently that she hoped would turn into something more and it didn't? Maybe the friend who took her to Edinburgh?

Reactions: 5
Her last story made me physically cringe. If I never get to see her scooby doo biting into something again in my life, it will be too soon.
She is a grown adult!!! Why can't she see that things like that is why she is single?! The image keeps flashing before my eyes, make it stopšŸ˜­
The saddest tit I've seen in years, man. I just keep asking myself "why did she film THIS? Why did she chose to upload THIS?"

She's a femcel now, no two ways about it. Her phone is the only friend she has

Iā€™m just taking the piss love, Iā€™m just curious as to what it is she actually says as I genuinely am not in the headspace of listening to someone victimise themselves for a whole hour
Sorry to have jumped to conclusions. It's all good. :)

The fact that she said that she is having to upload stories to instgram to share her accomplishments instead of a boyfriend is rather telling me to me. Did anyone know if she uploaded herself moaning as much when she did have a boyfriend? I do remember seeing her post with James and they did lives together. I was folllowing her when she had the break ups and getting back together with James and she was rather moany then, miserable with the break up.

I don't know if she is hoping to get a partner though moaning about how bad her life is that someone is going to take pity on her like when she was younger. She did get a lot of attention from older men and she did get gifts from them and I don't know if she had encouraged it with her moaning and victimin behavior- also helped that she was younger as well. It was well known and they were called her 'Santas,' on Gurugossiper. Beckie also moaned about being ghosted or something on Bumble or another dating site that they ended up sending her flowers. I don't know if she just expects to just moan about something and get compensated in a way as she is very entiled.

Also, it is approaching her birthday in December so I'm expecting more moaning about being single ect. I think that she is gearing up for it when she was saying the other day that she probably won't have a partner by her birthday. I was surprised to hear that she was probably meant to be engaged in 2020 with James though when she was moaning the other day.

A partner literally isn't something that just falls down from the clouds just in time for your birthday or Christmas! Does she realise that in order to be in a relationship you have to, at the very least, meet other people and actively try to establish a connection? Is she expecting one of her followers to go "Oh I've got this single friend who's an asexual Christian kayaker who works for the NHS in the migraine and ADHD department" ??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do wonder how many of her problems will go away when she has a boyfriend and the self-pitying content goes away. Her fluid phobia suddenly went away when she had a boyfriend ect.

Reactions: 4
šŸŽ§ ā€¦and that was ā€˜Fluid Phobiaā€™, the brand-new single from Asexual Christian Kayakers, out this week on ADHD Recordsā€

IMG_4390.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
IMG_0218.png

Iā€™ll just leave this here. Being so bothered by these things just screams ā€œI have nothing better to do with my time than complain about everyone and everything elseā€.

Newsflash Beckie. You donā€™t have to have autism to have auditory sensitivity. You arenā€™t special. As for picking up the rubbishā€¦youā€™re literally choosing to go and pick it up, thatā€™s why itā€™s always you??? šŸ¤£ Pathetic.

View attachment 2490244

Iā€™ll just leave this here. Being so bothered by these things just screams ā€œI have nothing better to do with my time than complain about everyone and everything elseā€.

Newsflash Beckie. You donā€™t have to have autism to have auditory sensitivity. You arenā€™t special. As for picking up the rubbishā€¦youā€™re literally choosing to go and pick it up, thatā€™s why itā€™s always you??? šŸ¤£ Pathetic.
Literally her problems are mostly her creation.

Reactions: 7
She gave the game away a bit - she said that her misery-posting 'is seen and engaged with' more than her regular life-posting. She's doing this, all of this, because it gets numbers

Reactions: 7
She gave the game away a bit - she said that her misery-posting 'is seen and engaged with' more than her regular life-posting. She's doing this, all of this, because it gets numbers
What does she need the numbers for? She doesnā€™t do influencer work. Can be only for her own ego. šŸ˜’

I think its funny because when is she ever happy enough to compare stats on this?
Also I wont know the Instagram story until I click it, so I wouldn't know if its happy or sad until I have seen it and given it a view. I personally feel like she is making this up. When was the last time she was happy? When her mom fell?

Reactions: 8
I think its funny because when is she ever happy enough to compare stats on this?
Also I wont know the Instagram story until I click it, so I wouldn't know if its happy or sad until I have seen it and given it a view. I personally feel like she is making this up. When was the last time she was happy? When her mom fell?
It's us. It can only be us. She posts a hilariously sad story, we post about it, more people read the thread and watch her stories

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.