Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
IMG_2806.jpeg

Sorry but she is absolutely vile!
I can’t believe she thinks just cutting out the “fizzy pop” is her making healthy choices.
Someone get her to sign a DNR because I’ll fucking fume if she ends up lying in the hozzy costing the NHS a fortune 😏

• Sick
Reactions: 30

gimm3more

VIP Member
She’s a charleyann fan
---
So try your best but it doesn’t matter if you fail. I don’t think I’d be taking advice from Becki.
Paige is quite literally illiterate, what’s the point of her even sitting those exams 😭 “all the revision and focus” pull the other one Becks x

• Haha

veganfortheanimals

I would pay GOOD money to see her roll down to the lounge in that shell suit, ready to do her weekly shuffle around the Temu rug. Picture it, sunglasses on brisket bonce, sassy pout and that tight as fuck workout set 😭😂

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Latest walk .. “you know me & water, I love it” says the woman who showers once a fortnight. Well done for reading here & showing the Boston top fits lol. Amused me actually.

• Haha

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I had chicken, chep and garlic bread for my tea last night, wearing my bum bum cream today and collecting my niece from school. 🥺🥺😂

• Haha

Instatwats

Chatty Member
Cut out 'fizzy pop' and faced her fear of 'chooooona' ... OUR BRAVE, DAINTY, HELFY QWEEEEEN 👸. I see she bought Shirl along for emotional support during these tough tuna timez xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 29

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
She’s drinking far more calories and sugar in these juices and smoovies than she would if she just stuck to zero sugar pop ffs

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
She looks like my ex’s Mum who was in her 60s, said she couldn’t walk cos she was disabled but she was just a big fat bastard, and took me to some mental woman’s house to get my chakras cleansed cos she believed I was a 1930’s French prostitute reincarnated.

View attachment 2925275

I wish I was exaggerating for comedic effect.
And? Are you still a 1930s prozzie reincarnated? If so, what doum youm charge? I know a big fat virgin who may need servicing.

• Haha

Noseyhun91

If my friend told me becki jones is doing her grazing table for her birthday I’d actually get sick. Imagine her hairy fag smelling fat hands touching the food you’ll be eating. Nah id let them all eat and be ordering a takeaway. Even if she wore gloves doing it I wouldn’t want her even close to something that I was gonna eat. Makes me sick even thinking of the smell!!!

• Haha

jiggy_girl

VIP Member
She’s gone too far this time.

I had a beautiful chicken Caesar pita for lunch and all I could think about was her fucking pita tits and I’m not even lying when I say most of it has gone into the bin

• Haha
  • Sick

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
First of all, she had a coke at that kebab place in Manchester last Wednesday so that’s not a week and a half. And secondly she’s had McDonald’s twice this week so I really don’t think replacing her drink with an Oasis is making a difference 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28