Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rodeodown

This comment made me laugh in response to someone asking what doner meat actually is. Haute cuisine 🤌🏻

1000027681.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Her arse is on backwards 😭 going on 5 walks this year, and cutting out “fizzy pop” for a week has given her the confidence of a Victorias Secret model.

• Haha

Rodeodown

"MY dance workouts" 👊👊👊

Gives me the absolute rage every time.
---
Also, becki buying multivitamins and claiming she's never tried them before is the least shocking thing that will happen in my day.

ThatB***hCarolBaskin

Chatty Member
I don’t know what annoys me the most..

The way you can see her mouth watering when she’s dishing up all the food.

The way she rams so much into her mouth and has to do that stupid face and face wiggle to get it in her mouth.

Or

The fact she puts the majority of the food on her plate and leaves everybody else the scraps. She took the majority of that chilli and then said ‘everybody else can have a spoon of that’

Reactions: 31

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I sometimes catch a glimpse of myself off guard on the front camera and become suicidal. Idk how she happily posts those try ons and thinks she is stunning and helfy

• Haha

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I'm pissed off. It's my burfday today and my school cake from some woman in Ellsmore port has just come and half is missing, there's bite marks in the rest and it says "Happy Burfdayum" on it instead of happy birthday. Also the box it was in was a greasy takeaway container that stunk of dog wee and old cigarette smoke. I did get a freebie of a half drunk bottle of cowk though. :ROFLMAO: :cry: 🤬

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
Just catching up after work. Proud of herself for eating tuna. Fuck me. She really is an absolute simpleton and it's no wonder people think she has special needs.

Diddikins

VIP Member
WTF has she done to that rice. I’m no chinese food expert but surely the point of egg fried rice is that you fry the rice with egg? Not make scrambled eggs and add them to rice?

• Haha

Ashaleee

VIP Member
She's a fat fuckin weirdo, whys she making chilli dogs in her nightie with sunglasses on her head 😫

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Been in Eurovision world so only just watched that takeaway video and fucking hell that's mega, even by her standards. The amount of meat as well, nobody needs that much meat in one sitting.

"I'm definitely not going to eat all this" can join the big fat lies Hall of Fame along with other gems she's spat out, such as: "I was a nursery teacher" "I'm not a nonce" and "my parents love having me live at home"

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
Fucks sake just have the Chinese takeaway and be done with it. All the small change mental gymnastics she’s doing to convince herself she’s being helfy and it will taste shite and probably have even more calories.

It’s like coming home and seeing your house is on fire and thinking oh maybe I should cut the lawn.

Absolute spanner.

• Haha