Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
Even now I feel ashamed if I eat too much in public and I’m not even fat (anymore) I blame being raised on adverts that told me I should eat two bowls of cereal a day to be in any way attractive 🤣 (flashbacks of a red swimming cozzy iykyk) so I dunno how she copes scranning all that shite in restaurants. I’d die

Reactions: 36

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
It’s always bread that brings this Fred down

First the toasties and now this.

If anyone starts talking about bread rolls I’m off to Reddit. They need more antagonistic people over there..

• Haha
Reactions: 36

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I’ve seen them advertised for ages, thought they had weed in em cos of the name, turns out they don’t. Now I’m not interested

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Elisesya

Chatty Member
We all know shes going to finish the week guzzling a huge bottle of cold cokkkee and insisting that if she wants want a coke, she’ll have one because she’s a grown arse woman.

• Haha

HowVery

Tonight's takeaway has been the first time I've been completely horrified rather than just laughing at her.

Helliebella

VIP Member
I mean it’s not like she’s got anything else to do is it. She has no life, no partner, no kids, no house to take care of….she can sit there all day deleting comments, quarter pounder in hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I've never even heard of munch box.. how can she be proud of it?!
Munch box used to be a hobby of mine before husband and kids etc so I'm familiar

It's just an excuse to eat mountains of beige shit from foil containers. I've no experience with addiction really so try to stay out of the conversation regarding it but she is obviously addicted to food, takeaways specifically. It's bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Yeah, cram em in. Don't worry, the leggings just fit weirdly. You're a dainty queen serving Angelina Ballerina, you're soum tiny xx

Screenshot_20240508_211510_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
She cooked so much but still took at least half the portions!
So much rice then she cooked 8 chicken balls and took 4 for herself. Cooked 8 bbq wings and took 4 as well. She’s so greedy it’s unbelievable

• Sad
Reactions: 32