Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rodeodown

Chatty Member
Took a hiatus for a few weeks and there’s been 6 new freds about no bones jones! Any highlights or should I just start from this one?
Overconsumption, noncing, heinous recipes, noncing, suitcase sundayums, bit more noncing and some stomping round her living room flapping her arms about.

Oh and she climbed a four foot hill. That's about it tbf.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
🤮🤮🤮🤮
Why does she pull those awful faces, she’s a right cocky shit for someone that looks like a 🐷

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

KYLIE

VIP Member
The weirdest thing is that she so proudly stuffs her face on social media saying cocky shite like 'if you don't want to see a fat girl eat don't look!!' yet clearly hates any clothing that reveals her true size and rolls. she only ever feels confident in huge baggy jumpers and black leggings which disguise her massive belly & rolls.... Sad really. She needs help

• Heart

Lonewolf

VIP Member
There's definitely been an overhaul on her account what with the manic deleting & blocking lately, she's also talking differently

gigi_93

VIP Member
Banish me to the norty step if u wish,Uno I don’t like the Bison but I’ll back her on this occaision cos them playsuits and the set look 100000 times better than the Nana jumpers and leggings she insists on wearing
I’ll give you the jumpsuit it def looks better

She’s in her “I ate a lettuce leaf so I must be skinny” era. Been there

• Haha

Vix2801

Why is she so fucking baffled that her rancid looking doner meat pizza is in fact doner meat on a pizza?

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
So she felt the need to add chips to a tuna sandwich and crisps for lunch, then also add chips to a meal of katsu chicken and rice for tea? What exactly is the need for such excessive portions? I really don’t think the lack of fizzy drinks is going to help when that’s how she’s eating
Becki’s attempts at small changes

Attachments

• Haha

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Cutting out fizzy drinks but still shovels down McDonald’s, kebabs, chocolate, crisps, etc. That chocolate muffin she ate from Costco has 48g of sugar in it, compared to a can of Coke which has 35g. She could easily switch to Coke Zero AND cut out the sugary foods, she’d actually make some form of difference then.

• Haha

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
I do think that’s her in the photo, just from a while ago I think. The sunglasses on head, shitty black leggings and crocs are standard Bison and it’s definitely her face profile, the girl looks like her friend

Charjohno2020

She looks like my ex’s Mum who was in her 60s, said she couldn’t walk cos she was disabled but she was just a big fat bastard, and took me to some mental woman’s house to get my chakras cleansed cos she believed I was a 1930’s French prostitute reincarnated.

View attachment 2925275

I wish I was exaggerating for comedic effect.
If you are indeed a 1930s reincarnated prozzy can you confirm if rickets was your pimp!?

• Haha

blahblahblah29

My theory is (regarding leaving food on the spoon) is that her teeth are so fucked up due to sugar and poor oral hygiene that she avoids her teeth touching the metal. This would also explain why she squints with every bite and possibly why she takes such big bites (big bites over fewer smaller ones)

Reactions: 25

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
Fred title @chlosib

Do we need a recap?

Nonce, obese, smug, ugly, selfish, pitta tits, greasy, no taste, dead dog and naan. Being stalked by coach trip tattlers ‘tracker woman’ and Steven. Anyfing else?
---
Also no Becki sucking dick pictures please not to be dramatic but I will kill myself.
IMG_4846.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25