Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
All of her videos I’ve reported for disordered eating have come back with violations found lollllllll

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

meowcake

I understand that her content is about food but my goodness, I’ve never seen anyone so keen and excited about a basic daily requirement for every human on earth. We def don’t speak about food addiction enough…this is food addiction being displayed in real time. An addiction is an addiction and she’s obviously a food addict.

Bettyshady10

Chatty Member
I came here to say how wild it was that she needs to ‘prep’ her ankle for her walk with some sprayum and her ‘ankle support’ like if that’s not a sign that you’re a ginormous fat heffa, I don’t know what is😭
Garlic Wheel gate has me howling😭 crazybaldhead you can join poggy from the port in the hall of shame😭

• Haha

Ashaleee

VIP Member
Can't stand this new intro she's doing with that fake ass laugh after it "If u dnt lyk seeing a fat gerl eat screwl on ehuhuhuh hi everywuuuun"

Fuck off

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Whys her fat foot bandaged in her dance videum 🤣 there's obviously nothing wrong with it if she's stomping all round the living room the big meff haha

• Haha
Reactions: 27

whisperchat

VIP Member
Not posting all day again, waiting until after school hours to post content absolutely smelly nonce

• Haha

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
I'm pissed off. It's my burfday today and my school cake from some woman in Ellsmore port has just come and half is missing, there's bite marks in the rest and it says "Happy Burfdayum" on it instead of happy birthday. Also the box it was in was a greasy takeaway container that stunk of dog wee and old cigarette smoke. I did get a freebie of a half drunk bottle of cowk though. :ROFLMAO: :cry: 🤬
IMG_4611.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

StarrySkies

She didn't get too much?! Erm yes Becki you did plus you're having a take away! Any need for the single hat? She's just gonna sit there on her own wearing a hat...

• Haha

goldie341

VIP Member
I can’t get over the fact her fingers are fatter than hotdogs???
---
The concentration on her face as she’s pouring the chips on her plate REVOLTS ME

• Haha

Rodeodown

Me wondering if that hole in the trees is large enough for r bison to fit through

1000027499.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26