Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
Her “dance workouts” make me suicidal I can’t watch anymore I WILL take the toaster to the bath

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Helliebella

VIP Member
It is a million percent our healf queen. It’s just an old
Photo before she had her hair cut and coloured. Don’t know how anyone can’t think it’s not her! Same ugly mug, same shit fashion sense, sunglasses on massive bonce, same oversized clogs…so obviously her!

Reactions: 37

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
So she felt the need to add chips to a tuna sandwich and crisps for lunch, then also add chips to a meal of katsu chicken and rice for tea? What exactly is the need for such excessive portions? I really don’t think the lack of fizzy drinks is going to help when that’s how she’s eating

• Haha

Ktb

VIP Member
So let’s get this clear.
She’ll demand her niece removes content off her own tiktok with her in but up until recently she left comments galore many of which were sexually suggestive about her dad and niece for all to see.
🤢

• Sick

Ashaleee

VIP Member
She's getting these playsuits and skin tight gym sets because she genuinely feels like these ridiculous walks/dances/ "little changes" are actually doing something. How embarrassingly deluded is this demic 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Instatwats

Chatty Member
Why is the blimp ordering cake ingredients on Deliveroo when she spends 90% of her time in supermarkets 🙃

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Just remember folks, how ever old you may feel, Rickets Jimothy Jones is at LEAST 400 years older.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Doesn’t like cheese, yet hasn’t taken the cheese out her burger and then orders 5 cheese bites 💀 she really doesn’t understand what ‘not liking’ something means does she 🤣

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
Isn’t foot spray just to refresh your feet? Why is she treating like it’s medicinal and is going help with her dodgy ankle?

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
3 people in that house… 4 hot dogs in buns, TEN slices of garlic bread, 4 corn on the cobs, bowl of chilli, bowl of chips, bowl of cheese… big back is deffo having 2 hot dogs, 6 slices of garlic bread, 2 corns plus whatever chilli, chips and cheese crack bun and Ian don’t put on their plate immediately.

StarrySkies

Trying on those outfits and seeing rolls would be enough to make most people think hmm I better go on a diet, not Bec Bec...straight to Maccys

• Haha