Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elisesya

Chatty Member
A lot of people have mentioned she uses slimming filters (along with the blurring and smoothing ones) because she looks smaller in her videos than a wild spotted bison. I can definitely see it in this old video… it’s weird how her bulging fat suddenly shrinks?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

whisperchat

VIP Member
IMG_2672.jpeg
IMG_2673.jpeg
IMG_2674.jpeg
Her in this video - my thoughts are these -
How utterly insecure and worried she is about being in public eating like a pig. The constant looking around and side eyeing everyone.. while sat having a conversation. This just proves how desperately self conscious she really is. So all this fake ‘I’m a bad bitch. I don’t care what anyone says’ is bullshit. She’s very aware she’s an obese heffer sat in McDonald’s that’s why she looked so uncomfortable through that whole video. She can’t hide behind her parents kitchen or her car. She’s out there in the wild and she fucking knows it. Not so clever now are we Becki. Just be humble you’re not fooling anyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

goldie341

VIP Member
Fred title @chlosib

Do we need a recap?

Nonce, obese, smug, ugly, selfish, pitta tits, greasy, no taste, dead dog and naan. Being stalked by coach trip tattlers ‘tracker woman’ and Steven. Anyfing else?
---
Also no Becki sucking dick pictures please not to be dramatic but I will kill myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

gigi_93

VIP Member
I don’t know about any of you but when I’m not keen on a food I simply do not eat it

• Wow
  • Haha

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
She looks like my ex’s Mum who was in her 60s, said she couldn’t walk cos she was disabled but she was just a big fat bastard, and took me to some mental woman’s house to get my chakras cleansed cos she believed I was a 1930’s French prostitute reincarnated.

IMG_2150.jpeg

I wish I was exaggerating for comedic effect.

• Haha
  • Wow

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Had to take her sock off her bandaged foot just to make sure everyone can see she’s “injured” and still “working out” like the dedicated kween she is.

• Haha

LaLa247

Chatty Member
Thank god she’s overcome her fear of eating tuna, I was worried she was restricting herself too much with food 🩷 #EDrecoverywarrior #stunningandbrave #safefoods

• Haha
Reactions: 47

SMO25

Apparently one of her ‘little changes’ has been cutting out all fizzy pop and she’s not had any for the past week and a half🤥

(anyone who calls fizzy drinks fizzy pop deserves jail time, sorry not sorryum)

• Haha
Reactions: 46