Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katyhorne

What’s with the stupid faces she pulls when she’s “dancing” she looks like a bloody sign language interpreter

• Haha
Reactions: 45

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
If my clapped freeloading daughter took the stairlift downstairs then said "get out the living room I need toum doum a dance workout x" I'd probs be on the 5pm news having yeeted myself into a canal. I guess Caff is built different.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

4yogits

VIP Member
The Traditional Chinese offering of Breaded Corn on the Cob, literally the 1st ive ever heard of this existing

• Haha

Elisesya

Chatty Member
Remember that time she bought a pair of bum sculpting leggings that didn't fit, so she had to return them? Well, now I know why she brought them…. I’ve never seen a more saggier and shapeless bum…

IMG_1853.png

She has the saggy drooping ass of an elderly obese man.

IMG_1855.jpeg

What the toilet sees every 5 mins…

IMG_1857.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
It APSALUTELY is her you PHYSICOS!

Just a pic from earlier this year, she’s wearing her winter crocs. Seasonal fashion queen x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Babychicken

Sometimes I hate her more than others and right now she is knocking me bald. What's with the setting up of the phone to video her stuffing her big fat chep hole while shit chatting with whoever is unfortunate to be at a table with her? That fucking headband. Do not start me. She looks like a sumo wrestler. The smug 'little changes' bullshit. Listen you absolute thick as shit blobfish, you need to make BIG changes. A quick Grow With Joum ain't gonna get you 2 croc lengths away from the grim reaper whilst you're dishing out and tucking in to the absolute volume of shit you eat. Fat cunt.

• Haha

scrummybrendan

I've always wanted a fat woman in her pyjamas to tell me everything I'm doing is worth it. I've bloody made it havent I? I've reached the top!

• Haha

Sawna

VIP Member
Motivational speech off a morbidly obese, jobless, fick, bearded, sweaty woman is just what I needed today thanks biggun

• Haha
Reactions: 42

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Banish me to the norty step if u wish,Uno I don’t like the Bison but I’ll back her on this occaision cos them playsuits and the set look 100000 times better than the Nana jumpers and leggings she insists on wearing

whisperchat

VIP Member
Why is she on my friends suggestions? I have never searched her up or have any mutuals. I’m deleting the internet 😭
I heard once that people come up on your suggested if they stalk your profile lmao the beckatron is coming for you

sent from her airfryer X

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
What’s the point, just switch to Coke Zero. It’s nicer anyway. Cut out something worth while like the 14 kebabs per month

• Haha
Reactions: 41