Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
It's my daughter's birthday today! I've just baked her a giant cookie, it smells amaaayzin and it's soum warm. Mmmmmmmm. Waow
My daughter’s birthday too! I myself did not bake Connie the caterpillar will do and she fed far more than one Becki take note!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Anyone else feel like some TikTokers are making videos coming to Becki’s defence for views?

This one for example. She said Becki gets awful comments but a Welsh content creator eats way more and doesn’t get as many bad comments. But in her video she doesn’t say the Welsh persons name but she does says Becki’s name. Even in the comments someone asked if she means Charly Anne C & she doesn’t answer. So clearly making a video using Becki’s name for views. Silly cunt. What she’s doing is no better than the people trolling Becki. She’s bringing attention to Becki and not Charley Anne C

View attachment 2929130
Her face looks the same colour as an Ompah Lumpahs.

• Haha
Omg. She's showing the parcel my burfday cakeum came in xx:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---

Be realistic. If you covered the whole of her face she'd use the whole bottle of moisturiser.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🌚
Happy burfDAY hope someone’s got you a happy burfDAY message of the motivational speaker of Ellesmere Port Becki Jones
---
Think that post of her in Nandows has been removed!

• Heart

Ktb

VIP Member
What’s the mountain called that she reckons she’s going to climb waddle up by the end of the year?

gimm3more

VIP Member
Just checked the time she was complaining about girls laughing at her in Nandos was when she went to Leeds and this is what she was wearing
Not seen any Nandos content from her since and let’s be honest she’d be letting us all know if she went 😂
Think it’s just some other fatty in a pair of crocs

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

cryptix

VIP Member
Why is she on my friends suggestions? I have never searched her up or have any mutuals. I’m deleting the internet 😭
Do you have a burner account? I stalked so many people and now they come on my actual account as friend suggestions ffs 🙄 😒 🤣

gimm3more

VIP Member
thats definitely her in the above pic.. the blonde girl shes with is zoe isnt it? Shes also in one of becki's videos
I really don’t think it’s her. And whoever that person is on the pic sitting opposite the Bison lookalike looks like a spooky drag queen 😭

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I wouldn't want any of the BDL as a friend. They were all liars. I bet they are so up her arse even if she wore a bin bag they'd say she looked lovely.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I'm pissed off. It's my burfday today and my school cake from some woman in Ellsmore port has just come and half is missing, there's bite marks in the rest and it says "Happy Burfdayum" on it instead of happy birthday. Also the box it was in was a greasy takeaway container that stunk of dog wee and old cigarette smoke. I did get a freebie of a half drunk bottle of cowk though. :ROFLMAO: :cry: 🤬
Ahh well its sumfink isn't it 🤣

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HOO 🎂 🎁🎉🎈

• Haha
  • Heart