Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ashaleee

VIP Member
If it has it would have most definitely been Bison in the photo.
---

If she's got white gunk on her tongue that could be a sign of diabetes.
---

Bet she sprays her pillow with it and calls her pillow Paige.
---
BISON BECKS CAFF MENU.
slow cooker pink curry with cheps.
Greek salid with cheps
Meatballs with cheps
Cheps with cheps
Slow cooker hot chocolate (cheps not included)
Ice cowd coke.
We also do a side order of deps.
Free Dandruff and arm hair with every order.
Cheps with cheps actually made me laugh out loud lmaooo

Reactions: 2

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
My big pot of pink cream arrived. I didn’t hoy it straight into the recycling cos it cost me forty plus quid.
it’s lovely. I do love the pink scent. It’s kind of “sharp”, dunno how else to describe it. Hopefully Bison and Paiiiiige only like the yellow one and haven’t discovered the 68 yet.
I bet they've discovered the 69.

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Beynoncè
This made me laugh especially when the BDL says "She's our Beyonce'. I wouldn't be surprised if someone accidently dropped this into her comments section.
---
Could she not just buy ozempic?
But then if she buys that her food consumption will go down and she'll have no content for her videos. Actually let's the ball rolling and start a go fund me for some Ozempic for her. Here's my £10. 🤣
---
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I just choked on my coffee reading this, does that make us even? 😂😂😂
Yes. Xxx
---
Watching her try on videos is giving me Fayejay vibes, where she tries to stuff her fat body into clothes that are too small for her. Faye also has a fat gunt.

Last edited:

Lonewolf

VIP Member
You mean some say you're gen X 🤣
---

Maybe best for the off topic thread but I find Gen Z quite ageist as well? (Not you Kaye ;)) They're the ones big on this 'Karen' and 'boomer' stuff and dismissing women over a certain age. Milllenials rarely play into all that.

Back to Becki, doubt she'll last long without the troll comments 🤣
That's the one soph 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
---
Mwahaha

Attachments

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Best comment from a BDL bum licker. "You should do a cooking show or recipe book". I bet all the TV chefs are shitting themselves with the thought of her taking over their jobs. As for the recipe book, it would be half full of takeaway menus and then a stack full of vomiting inducing "recipes".
---

As one bdl bum licking idiot said. "The workouts are paying off" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pissing myself at ‘BDL bum licking’

Happy Burfdayum

• Heart

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I've tried them too and thought the same. I switched to The Fitness Marshall, you definitely break a sweat doing his dances.
I shall look him up! Always looking for something different to have a go at or I get bored. I mean I’m sure grow with joum is hard work for becki honestly but anyone of average size isn’t bright red, sweating and unable to breathe off the back of it.

OmG. She met Bison in Lidl I'm so jealous I'm going to cry. Its my ultimate dream to meet Biggie Smells. Its so unfair why can't I meet my Qween.
Oops I think I'm on the wrong social media site. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
---
I just saw an old Bison video and someone said she might have something called "Marcus Gunn syndrome" because she closes her eyes when eating. Those BDL members seem to love diagnosing her with non existent medical problems, yet people got trolled for stating that she is an obese twat.
They were talking about Paige. If you watch the last McDonald’s video where Paige is eating the cheese bite her eyelid kind of opens and twitches as she eats it. The search bar says ‘Marcus Gunn syndrome’ and after looking at that it does look like she has!!

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I have been proper down in the dumps today (I have BDD and it’s been a bad day) and this fucking fred has had me in hysterics so fank youm. Also becks, improving your diet by you know, cutting down on the takeaways and eating proper meals (I’m talking actual fruit and veg) negates the need for vitamins. And your 10 minutes stomping round the front room workout and stomping in crocs walks doesn’t mean you need protein drinks 😭
What's BDD? Xxxx

Reactions: 1